2018 MOAB Easter Jeep Safari MOPAR CONCEPT JEEP PICS!!

iRonin

Wagoneer reminds me of childhoods heading out to Shadow Mountain to fish. Sandstorm and Nacho would be my other favs (I'd trade out the tube doors on Nacho, though)

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
I love the Sandstorm. Maybe I just like that a jeep can hi-speed bomb through the desert. Though I have to say that it sounds like a lot of the features are similar to Evo-1[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Sandstorm is definitely my favorite for much the same reasons as RanchoRubi stated. After that it is a toss up. The rest of the pack are terrific but not in the same way attractive to me.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Wow...that's a lot of concept vehicles...I particularly dig the Sandstorm (of course)...but also like the Wagoneer & Jeepster...looking forward to seeing them in person next week after getting off the Swell

Navoni Family

I think Jeep really dropped the ball this year. All of them are rolling parts catalogs.

Sure they are some nice looking Jeeps, but not Concepts in anyway.

A big disappointment this year Jeep.. :yawn37:

boardsurfer

I think Jeep really dropped the ball this year. All of them are rolling parts catalogs.

Sure they are some nice looking Jeeps, but not Concepts in anyway.

A big disappointment this year Jeep.. :yawn37:

sand.jpg

I know right? Just look at these totally lame bolt on catalog parts. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Top Bottom