2018 NHL Playoffs

BobNH

Blah blah, drivel drivel. This line of thinking is retarded.

But why not? After all, they are basically an all-star team cherry-picked from the rest of the league, no? Especially Fleury. They really lucked out with the situation the Pens were in with having 2 starting goalies.
No doubt, they were selecting the best that was made available. But there is still no way to win the Cup without heart and soul and full on team first mentality, which you would never expect from a group who was put together that year. On that same vein though, that is exactly why they are doing this; those players have an axe to grind for not being "protected" by their teams.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ddays

Hooked
No doubt, they were selecting the best that was made available. But there is still no way to win the Cup without heart and soul and full on team first mentality, which you would never expect from a group who was put together that year. On that same vein though, that is exactly why they are doing this; those players have an axe to grind for not being "protected" by their teams.

Definitely true. Being that the NHL season is so long they did have a lot of time to gel though. I still think it all started with getting Fleury though. He started so strong and gave them someone to rally around until they got their feet under them. Pittsburgh fans are still agonizing over losing him - that guy is a first class person and the best teammate you could have. Hope they win it.

BobNH

Definitely true. Being that the NHL season is so long they did have a lot of time to gel though. I still think it all started with getting Fleury though. He started so strong and gave them someone to rally around until they got their feet under them. Pittsburgh fans are still agonizing over losing him - that guy is a first class person and the best teammate you could have. Hope they win it.
[emoji106]

BobNH

Okay, holy crap, Vegas could teach the WWE a thing or two about showmanship. What the hell am I watching? And how they gonna play now with that big assed hole in the ice?

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
No offense to Vegas but the Caps were a much more deserving team to win the cup. Ovechkin deserves this win and congratulations to him and his team. Great series!
P. S. My Flyers are still the fastest expansion team to win the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom