2018 Texas Exodus

Flat Top

The 13 hour trip Houston to Albuquerque last year kicked my ass. The old man and I are heading out Thursday with a target of Amarillo.

Friday will be a little more laxed drive with some stops along Route 66. Looking forward to another epic trip!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
The 13 hour trip Houston to Albuquerque last year kicked my ass. The old man and I are heading out Thursday with a target of Amarillo.

Friday will be a little more laxed drive with some stops along Route 66. Looking forward to another epic trip!

It sure is a hell of a drive, but I’m looking forward to it! Catch you in NM [emoji41]

Bear_JT

Hooked
If you’re staying in Albuquerque make sure you secure valuables and your rigs. Albuquerque is a great city but does have its fair share of people with sticky fingers and prying eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

barongan

Banned
subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread
o.png

dillard09

Well I got a head start on alot of you. I made it from my little bros place just outside of DFW all the way to Salida today. Stopped here for the night. Tomorrow I'll be heading to Grand Junction. My sister in law is having a baby in GJ. So will have family in the area as well.
Safe travels everyone.

Top Bottom