2018 WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER Memorial Weekend Camping Trip

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a great time! Really awesome views down there!! Thanks for sharing

It's always a great time when you're out with good friends. Hoping you and Alex will be able to join us again soon :cool:

Great Pics! Awesome camp site! Looks like a blast exploring and hanging with friends... that’s way cool that you found those dishes... [emoji481]

Thanks! Hoping that you'll be able to join us the next time. :yup:

Great pics. Looks fun. That water collection system is pretty creative.

It really was cool to finally see what the hell they were. I'm still wondering how the hell they got the big ass cisterns out there being that there aren't any roads leading to it.

Looks like a good time! cheers!

You know it! Hoping you and Chelly can join us out on a run like this in the future :)

Awesome pics thanks for sharing. I love that part of the country.

It really is nice out there. :yup:

Great adventure and pictures as always! Looks like a great memorial weekend had by all.

Thanks! It'd been a while since we've done something like this and now I know we need to do more of it again :yup:

Looks like a fun time! I always enjoyed the Memorial Day runs...good memories.

Oh yeah, always a good time :yup:

I geeked out on Google Earth and was able to find your camp spot. Now I'm looking for the dishes...haha.

LOL!! Kinda fun isn't it :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pics!!! I would have liked to see the water collection system from the hike, Very cool system.
Camping with everyone was a blast!! Great site too!
Until next time.
Thanks for everything.

Well, if you're knee is up to it next time, you'll have to come out and make the hike with us :thumb:

Looks like a great time!! Forever jealous of the terrain y'all get to explore out there

It is nice to have so much terrain like this out west :yup:

Looks like another great trip and with good weather(if a little chilly). Satellite dish repurpose was cool.
Sorry I missed this one.

Bummer you couldn't join us for this one. We missed you.

So that’s what we missed on the hike! Great pictures. Can’t wait to get together again.

LOL!! Next time, you'll have to hoof it with us :cool:

Great pics! Looks like it was a blast! Thanks for sharing. 👍

You bet. With any luck, someday will be able to get you out here with us :yup:

Looks like it was a fun trip!

When you're out with good friends, it's always a fun trip :yup:

Great time as always!! Thanks Eddie and Cindy !

It'd been way too long and we're so glad that you and Jen were able to join us for this one :cool:

Great pics! First camp of the year is always a good thing.

Thank you :)

Thanks Cindy & Eddie for the great pics of exploring and wheelin’ with good friends and especially honoring the true meaning of Memorial Day. A round of Bee Stings for everyone! :thumb::thumb:

It really is because there are those who chose to give everything that we are able to enjoy a weekend like we just did.

Looks like it was a great time Great pictures as usual from Cindy and Eddie Beautiful sunset 🌅 hopefully we can go sometime

It'd be great if you could join us someday :yup:

Moochie

So much fun to hang out and camp with friends! It was an awesome Memorial Day weekend adventure! Let’s do it again soon. [emoji631]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like fun!

You know it! Gotta get you out on one of our trips someday :yup:

Cool trip. I love to go where few other people have been.

It's getting harder but fortunately, there are still a few places like this around.

Fun trip to an area I’ve wanted to visit for a long time! Thanks Eddie and Cindy for having us and thanks for the good times everyone else who went.

It was great to have you and Tina join us for this one. We need to do more trips like this and soon :yup:

I really hope you behaved and watched your mouth[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Do you really think that's possible? :cheesy:

What a great time! Thanks for getting us all together Eddie and Cindy.

It's a shame that Amy wasn't able to join us but it was great having you along for the fun. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So much fun to hang out and camp with friends! It was an awesome Memorial Day weekend adventure! Let’s do it again soon. [emoji631]

YES!! We really need to do more trips like this and sooner than later! So glad you could join us for this trip :cool:

JAGS

Hooked
It's a shame that Amy wasn't able to join us but it was great having you along for the fun. :cool:

Getting tougher and tougher to get us all with a free schedule. That said, need to make it a point to get her out again soon. She was really bummed she couldn’t make this trip.

Thanks for sharing the adventure with us all. Bummed we missed out on the fun. Great camp location! I used to set up base camp near there during hunting season. Damn how I miss living out that way.

briand

Looks like a great time was had by all and with the luck of the sky’s opening up to leave epic sunsets in the evenings! Thanks for sharing

Fred WS

Again.... Awesome Pics! Always looking forward to Your and Cindy's next Trip.... The Eastern Sierra's and the High Desert is the Best! The Wife and
I spend a lot of time in and around the Bishop Area.

Top Bottom