2019 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Concept Vehicles - CHECK THEM OUT!

Which 2019 EJS Concept Jeep is Your Favorite?

• Jeep Wayout

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Jeep Flatbill

Votes: 13 11.3%
  • Jeep M-715 Five-Quarter

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • Jeep J6

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • Jeep JT Scrambler

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Jeep Gladiator Gravity

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Stuka

As an FSJ owner for almost 2 decades, The M715 is very cool. I really like that its not the M715 body on a JL frame. It has the full M715 frame (although fully boxed), just with expected drive train changes and lots of cool body work done.

I *REALLY* want them to build the J6. If I were to buy a JLT, this is what I would want. The 4dr is just too long for my uses. But I know it won't happen. If only 15% of JK sales were 2dr models (Not sure on the JL split), it would probably be just as low for a truck, which is already most likely going to be less than JLU's.

Brute

Hooked
As an FSJ owner for almost 2 decades, The M715 is very cool. I really like that its not the M715 body on a JL frame. It has the full M715 frame (although fully boxed), just with expected drive train changes and lots of cool body work done.

I *REALLY* want them to build the J6. If I were to buy a JLT, this is what I would want. The 4dr is just too long for my uses. But I know it won't happen. If only 15% of JK sales were 2dr models (Not sure on the JL split), it would probably be just as low for a truck, which is already most likely going to be less than JLU's.

If you REALLY want a J6, you buy a JT and make one...

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Scrambler, J6, then Flatbill. Didn’t like the color scheme or the wheels on Wayout.

Just saw Taco Killer, I’m changing my answer to that one.
Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Stuka

If you REALLY want a J6, you buy a JT and make one...

If I had a full shop at my disposal and knew somebody that could make the top, sure. But, sadly, I do not.

The J6 is actually using a JL frame. I have not seen a JLT frame to see if it would be as easy as cutting 19.5 inches out of the center to shorten it.

Brute

Hooked
If I had a full shop at my disposal and knew somebody that could make the top, sure. But, sadly, I do not.

The J6 is actually using a JL frame. I have not seen a JLT frame to see if it would be as easy as cutting 19.5 inches out of the center to shorten it.

Actually you’re right...you’de be better off starting with a JL...and a good fab shop...

But all things are doable...it takes commitment

Last edited:

woof359

this is what they should had done for the Gladiator , the box reminds me of an old Hilux and I think the retro truck grill looks better than just going with an OEM grill, the CJ6 is my next favorite though

longarmwj

Wayout is for sure my favorite of the bunch.

I believe this is the first year they I’ve ever seen Jeep focus on only one single model for their concepts. All the other years they’ve always had a mix of all different models, new and old

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Since I could only vote for one, I went with the J6. If I could pick two, I'd also go with the 715 with the Scrambler coming in 3rd.

Sweet round of concepts this year... Looking forward to seeing them in person as they make their rounds through the shows. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Stuka

Wayout is for sure my favorite of the bunch.

I believe this is the first year they I’ve ever seen Jeep focus on only one single model for their concepts. All the other years they’ve always had a mix of all different models, new and old

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There are two models this year, and new and old. A 1968 M715 (frame, body, and all minus drive train upgrades), and the others are the new trucks.

Top Bottom