2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So glad to hear you all had a good time on this trip and thank you so much for posting up all the great pics! Cindy and I really do appreciate you helping us to kick off a new year of wheeling and for making it so much fun! Hope to see you all on the trail again soon :thumb:

mituk

Eddie, Cindy, thank you for coordinating and leading the run. It was great to reconnect after loooong break.

We promise to keep in touch.

Maka and Miro

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ruvicon

I’d like to thank Eddie & Cindy for hosting another great Mojave history lesson with a little wheeling throw in. I look forward to the next one! Gracias!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bhaner

At one point at this event someone was talking about getting the proper antenna for the HAM radio they were running in their Jeep.

I can't remember who it was.

But the conversation included info on needing an antenna with a ground plane... Or working without one... Something like that.

Hopefully whoever it was reads this and can put up some info about their antenna. I am looking to properly set mine up. What I have now isn't really the greatest.

Thanks!

jesse3638

Hooked
At one point at this event someone was talking about getting the proper antenna for the HAM radio they were running in their Jeep.

I can't remember who it was.

But the conversation included info on needing an antenna with a ground plane... Or working without one... Something like that.

Hopefully whoever it was reads this and can put up some info about their antenna. I am looking to properly set mine up. What I have now isn't really the greatest.

Thanks!
I believe that was moochie (Carl). Hopefully he'll see this and chime in or at least someone will.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moochie

I believe that was moochie (Carl). Hopefully he'll see this and chime in or at least someone will.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was me and here is a link to the antenna I now use. This is used with race radios and I don’t know if it is compatible with ham radios. It also should be tuned (cut to length) for the frequencies most used. Best to call PCI Race Radios and confirm.

https://www.pciraceradios.com/produ...spring-134-174mhz?_pos=1&_sid=3d5c0c449&_ss=r

Top Bottom