2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just thought I'd let you all know that the 2024 NYKOR should be posted up later on this afternoon :cool:

20240108182055-95557b60.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
It's really tough. I am by no means anti-gun in any way shape or form. But I'll tell ya, I have no love for the shitheads who would leave their shit out in the desert like this. Certainly, all they do is give more "ammunition" to the people who want to close it all down.
Exactly. They're nearly equal to the people who load up a truck full of trash and junk to dump in the desert. I also can't stand gun owners who go around shooting up historic sites like mining sites or petroglyphs

GP NOIR

Hooked
It's really tough. I am by no means anti-gun in any way shape or form. But I'll tell ya, I have no love for the shitheads who would leave their shit out in the desert like this. Certainly, all they do is give more "ammunition" to the people who want to close it all down.
Amen, Brother!

Maverick_JL_4xe

SO AWESOME & SO BUMMED I missed this trip this year.. But will hopefully make next years trip. I know the trip has passed but I wanted to post here anyway so here goes:

My name is Michael C. Allen & this here Jeep is Maverick which is a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe with a 2.5" Metalcloak Game Changer lift, sitting on Mickey Thompson 37x12.5x17 M/Ts, with an Ox front locker. Hope to meet some of you in the future!!

Attachments

• MCA_resized.jpg
    MCA_resized.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 8
  • Mav_Flexin.jpeg
    Mav_Flexin.jpeg
    562 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom