3.5" lift Rock Krawler or Rubicon Express

xtremefx4

Thanks overlander Just want to make sure I get all the info needed to do it right!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

xtremefx4

Well I have an 11 with manual so I won't need a new front shaft then?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well I have an 11 with manual so I won't need a new front shaft then?

Nope. You should be good up front up to about a 4" lift. If you have a 2-door, you would just need one in the rear.

xtremefx4

It a 4 door. Thanks oh one more ? For u Eddie how long does it take for the stickers to be shipped?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It a 4 door. Thanks oh one more ? For u Eddie how long does it take for the stickers to be shipped?

I can answer this Will. Eddie is currently at JKX and will be gone for the better part of next week. When he is at his home base, he usually ships them in a few days. Turn around from shipping to your front door once it's in the mails is usually 2 days, since you're in the HD.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I can answer this Will. Eddie is currently at JKX and will be gone for the better part of next week. When he is at his home base, he usually ships them in a few days. Turn around from shipping to your front door once it's in the mails is usually 2 days, since you're in the HD.

He has an employee if said employee is not on JKX with them.

2007 JKU

Banned
I had a 3.5" ..needed a new CV front. At the same time upgraded the rear. Both from Tom Wood....one of the best decisions I've done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom