3.8L Stroker

Draconianwinter

Thanks for that. I'm going to save a ton of money!! I might still throw on a supercharger just to be tacticool!
From what i have looked into the superchargers online and from reading comments on here by more than one person i wouldn't even waist the money. I have seen a few people who claim they get massive performance gains, but i have seen just as many of not more who say it was a waist and all it done was decrease the life of their engine. Between that and the performance gain they actually got i have seen way to many who said it just wasn't worth it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Webe

Hey everyone! I'm the FNG with an 08 JKU. I'm installing a prorock 44 in the front and rebuilding the rear 44. I'm going to use 35 spline axles with a locker. (Ox or ARB) [emoji848] the Hemi is cost prohibitive for me, so I want to get the Hesco 3.8l Stroker and supercharge it. Has anyone ran this kind of setup before? What brand of heads should I use. I want low end torque, of course. Thanks in advance!

I've had a 3.8L stroker for 1.5 yrs. It has never ran right and is now being replaced as the push rod & rocker arms have bent. I liked the concept of the stroker. Bang for the buck a V8 is a better choice. As far as the super charger, that seems like a waste too on a 3.8L.

I've had a 3.8L stroker for 1.5 yrs. It has never ran right and is now being replaced as the push rod & rocker arms have bent. I liked the concept of the stroker. Bang for the buck a V8 is a better choice. As far as the super charger, that seems like a waste too on a 3.8L.

Hesco does NOT produce a stroker motor because they said the "V8 swap is much better." So I'm looking at the LS3 or the 5.7 Hemi. Depending on transmission and electronics. Thanks for the info!! Helps my decision to just do the swap.

parati ad omnia!

Top Bottom