3" enforcer lift

WJCO

Meme King
If I were closer I would. I'm up north and already had a few beers. Definitely make sure you get that right. It helps to have someone push the pedal while you open and close the bleeders. I would assume there would be good YouTube videos on this.

BPA

I still have to install the rear coils, shocks and rockstars. If tomorrow would work for anyone...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would give a helping hand but I'm too far from you.

I found the rear to be the easiest, I've yet to pick up and instal the rockstars. I used a angle grinder to cut the factory trackbar bracket and didn't realize until after reading the previous post that the gas tank sat above me (idiot moment). Glad i'm okay haha.

WJCO

Meme King
Another quick question, is there some ninja trick to get all the spacer and wash put on the front shock above the tower

Is it just spinning? If that's it, you should see a hex hole inside the stud. You hold it with an Alan wrench while tightening nut with a wrench. As far as fitting, the order is washer, bushing, vehicle itself, 2nd bushing, washer, nut. So on the top side you should have a bushing, a washer, and the nut.

JeepJeep75

Another quick question, is there some ninja trick to get all the spacer and wash put on the front shock above the tower

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1479050084.960908.jpg I'm not proud of it, but I didn't want to completely disassemble the front of my jeep so I sorta hacked my way in. The plastic around the bolt is easy to tear away in small chunks with pliers. I put the bushing, washer, and bolt on top of the tower, held it there with two fingers and then carefully inserted just the tip of the shock ([emoji6]) into the hole and stack of hardware I was holding and started the threads. Then I got an open-end wrench and tightened it down while holding the shock body from spinning. There's no room if you put the shock in first. Hope this makes sense...

Rival

I also installed an Enforcer lift this weekend.

Ended up with a similar hack job above the passenger shock tower!

Heavyhaul07

View attachment 230664 I'm not proud of it, but I didn't want to completely disassemble the front of my jeep so I sorta hacked my way in. The plastic around the bolt is easy to tear away in small chunks with pliers. I put the bushing, washer, and bolt on top of the tower, held it there with two fingers and then carefully inserted just the tip of the shock ([emoji6]) into the hole and stack of hardware I was holding and started the threads. Then I got an open-end wrench and tightened it down while holding the shock body from spinning. There's no room if you put the shock in first. Hope this makes sense...

That's how I do the jk's passenger side shock. I break away the same area you did.

agiron

With 35's and the 3" enforcer would the tires look small with cut or aftermarket fenders? The 3" netted quite a bit more lift, which I expected but it was probably closer to 4.5.

scull20

With 35's and the 3" enforcer would the tires look small with cut or aftermarket fenders? The 3" netted quite a bit more lift, which I expected but it was probably closer to 4.5.

This is a matter of personal preference. There plenty of photos floating around with 3" lifts, 35's and cut fenders/aftermarket.

For me, I left my stock fenders on, and uncut. I only get rubbing when off road...and it's not anywhere near enough to warrant cutting the flares or aftermarket flares.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
You get that bushing in there?
If need be open up the inner liner a bit more.
As you know it is a PITA, one time we did 3 lifts in one night, and guess who got the passenger disassembly on 3 systems? :icon_crazy:
Yep I must have angered the real mechanics and engineers . Ha!

How important is the second bushing, [emoji848]

Top Bottom