3" Plush rides?

Capita

Can someone give me the uncompressed length and inside diameter measurements of the 3" fronts?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Were 2 of them shorter? the reason i ask is because ive only done springs on a mustang and they were very close to the same heighth these are very noticeably shorter.

i can take pics just give me a sec.

im pretty sure the fronts are the taller ones, due to the weight they will compress a little and even everything out once on.

BadApple

im pretty sure the fronts are the taller ones, due to the weight they will compress a little and even everything out once on.

Thats what i assumed but you know where that gets ya sometimes. Just thought i would ask before i installed and had an old school gasser drag car look.

BadApple

The assumed front come in at 20 3/4 in uncompressed length and 4 inch inside diameter at the bottom and 2 3/4 at the top

The assumed rears are 17 1/2 in uncompressed length and 4 inch at the bottom and 2 at the top does this sound right for the 3 inch lift or no?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thats what i assumed but you know where that gets ya sometimes. Just thought i would ask before i installed and had an old school gasser drag car look.

here is a pic of how my teraflex springs looked before i installed them. fronts on the left and rears on the right. i assume the plush rides are the same.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377007291.795557.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377007291.795557.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 115

BadApple

here is a pic of how my teraflex springs looked before i installed them. fronts on the left and rears on the right. i assume the plush rides are the same.

The plush rides i received look nothing like that! The assumed front and rears are the same diameter but the top coils on them are posted above! i would have assumed that they resembled yours but i guess i was wrong or they sent the wrong ones. Things like this happen and sometimes are given lol. They do a lot of business.

Capita

The assumed front come in at 20 3/4 in uncompressed length and 4 inch inside diameter at the bottom and 2 3/4 at the top

The assumed rears are 17 1/2 in uncompressed length and 4 inch at the bottom and 2 at the top does this sound right for the 3 inch lift or no?

Thanks for measuring those up! Sounds about right, stocks are 17.5" front and 14.5" rear.

Last edited:

BadApple

Thanks for measuring those up!

No problem. i cant wait to throw them in this weekend. I really hope the ride is as good as everyone says. i have Rubi springs and a 2.5 bb which netted me around 3 1/4 inch lift and rides a little better than stock but i think its because of the shocks i have just hoping this is better!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Top Bottom