37s on a D44 ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They are all made by a South Korean company called Cha. They're logo looks like a circle with a K in it. Look and you will see it on all of them.

mrmet1983

They are all made by a South Korean company called Cha. They're logo looks like a circle with a K in it. Look and you will see it on all of them.

thanks eddie appreciate the response , cant wait to evo my jeep and throw on those toyos :rock:

Bigblake58

I run 37" MTRs on my 30 with no gussets, or upgraded shafts. I did re-geared it to 4.88. I have be running this setup for 6 months now and no problems yet, but I have a set of 60s I'm waiting to put under.

phillypete

I run 37" MTRs on my 30 with no gussets, or upgraded shafts. I did re-geared it to 4.88. I have be running this setup for 6 months now and no problems yet, but I have a set of 60s I'm waiting to put under.

Aside from the C's, which are easily remedied, the pinion size on the 30 is really the limiting factor.

As you decrease the gears (increase the number), that pinion gets very small very quickly. Running 4.88 is probably on the edge of sensibility, but with 60's on the way it's not really an issue. It's not a setup that I'd run for the long term.

mrmet1983

Thanks Philly Pete , plenty of guys in here run 37s on a 44 with gussets and cromolys ill be fine with that. I wud only need a 60 of I'm going to 40s which I'm not. So 37s on a D44 beefed up should be fine for how I wheel.

Sent from my JK

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks Philly Pete , plenty of guys in here run 37s on a 44 with gussets and cromolys ill be fine with that. I wud only need a 60 of I'm going to 40s which I'm not. So 37s on a D44 beefed up should be fine for how I wheel.

Sent from my JK

He quoted someone else And was talking about a D30.

Top Bottom