37s on a stock Mojave?

Eagle1911

Has anyone tried running 37s on a stock Mojave? Really like the stock suspension and rather mot mess with it at this time.

benatc1

Hooked
Has anyone tried running 37s on a stock Mojave? Really like the stock suspension and rather mot mess with it at this time.
Benatc here on the forum did it or is currently doing it.
Sure did, still am, just switching to a different 37. Full turn off road over a hard bump almost ripped a fender off but other than that I rarely ever make contact and it clears well. I'm going to lift it here soon I think but keeps shocks ect. Few pics. Really liked the set up actually and almost went down to a 35 but glad I didn't

Attachments

• IMG_20210608_162326.jpg
    IMG_20210608_162326.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20210608_202105.jpg
    IMG_20210608_202105.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20210608_202100.jpg
    IMG_20210608_202100.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20210608_202048.jpg
    IMG_20210608_202048.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 89

Eagle1911

Sure did, still am, just switching to a different 37. Full turn off road over a hard bump almost ripped a fender off but other than that I rarely ever make contact and it clears well. I'm going to lift it here soon I think but keeps shocks ect. Few pics. Really liked the set up actually and almost went down to a 35 but glad I didn't
Looks sharp!!! Are you running spacers or did you go to a different backspacing? I am looking at the new KMC Tank Beadlocks in black with 3.5 backspace.

benatc1

Hooked
Looks sharp!!! Are you running spacers or did you go to a different backspacing? I am looking at the new KMC Tank Beadlocks in black with 3.5 backspace.
Those wheels are 4.5 backspacing. Will be putting 3.5 on in the next couple weeks. No leveling spacers or wheel spacers though

TheGrendel

Are those 12.5 or 13.5 inch wide?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I bet if you removed the fender liners and trim, you could clear most of the rubbing. Looks good. (y)

benatc1

Hooked
I bet if you removed the fender liners and trim, you could clear most of the rubbing. Looks good. (y)
I actually debated that as I think your right it would work well, but decided it wanted to get the belly up a bit higher too and the more I looked at pictures I think I like the look of the fenders liner still in place more.

I have had Evo 2.5 overland sitting in the garage for the past month just haven't had time to touch it yet, starting a new job in a couple weeks where I'll be on the highway more so I debated 35s and was going to hold off on the lifting but being Im sticking with 37s I'm going to install. My gas will be paid for so no skin off my back.

benatc1

Hooked
dang that's pretty sweet that they fit for the most part.
I was pretty suprised they did, had em laying around so figured I'd throw em on and see. I think the Mojave is another inch higher than Rubicon, in the front at least, but I get no rubbing with every day driving and about 90 % of offroading I've done, most running is minimal. Granted im not disconnected and It takes a full turn bottom out to hit the fender. Have done no bump stop adjustment either

TheGrendel

I was pretty suprised they did, had em laying around so figured I'd throw em on and see. I think the Mojave is another inch higher than Rubicon, in the front at least, but I get no rubbing with every day driving and about 90 % of offroading I've done, most running is minimal. Granted im not disconnected and It takes a full turn bottom out to hit the fender. Have done no bump stop adjustment either
I'm pulling my 2 year old 10,000 mile Coopers to replace with 40s i just got a deal on. test drove a Mojave and loved it.

ScoobyCarolanNC

You can adjust the bumpstops? I had no idea.

bliddic

Does the spare fit in the factory location?

Top Bottom