38x12.50r18 tires

Aloy

Hello guys I’m looking to move up from 37 inch tires to 38 now the problem is that I have 18 inch black rhino wheels and don’t seem to fine no 38 inch tires to go with my 18 inch wheels. Help help I was wondering if I could fit a nitto 38x12.50r17 on my 18 inch wheels wondering

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What Disciple said. Either look for new wheels in a 17" size or different tire size. Those are your only options.

Aloy

What Disciple said. Either look for new wheels in a 17" size or different tire size. Those are your only options.
Thanks you Eddy. I only ask the question bc I couldn’t understand why there aren’t any 38 inch tire made for a 18 inch wheel for any brand i don’t get why there is for a 17 inch wheel but not a 18. If I only knew I would have never gotten them bc my plan was to go all the way up to 40s.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dude what’s your problem! What with the sarcastic comment ! You should be kick out of here
Not funny ! Thank you for the help really appreciate the help really the Jeep community would be better of without you trust me
Not need to get upset, everyone here is just having some fun. If you find their comments offensive, try posting up future questions here:

(y)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not need to get upset, everyone here is just having some fun. If you find their comments offensive, try posting up future questions here:

(y)
Participation ribbons mailed on the first of every month for that sub forum.

Thanks you Eddy. I only ask the question bc I couldn’t understand why there aren’t any 38 inch tire made for a 18 inch wheel for any brand i don’t get why there is for a 17 inch wheel but not a 18. If I only knew I would have never gotten them bc my plan was to go all the way up to 40s.
FYI, 38" tires are an unusual size, and 18" rims are an unusual size. If you stick to common sizes (e.g. 37/17) you will have much more success.

Top Bottom