40x15.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers / ATX Slab Beadlock Wheels 5x5.5 Bolt Pattern - SOLD

scull20

I love the stance from those tires/wheels...a crazy deal for sure. Good luck selling and to the future buyer.

metalic

Hey everyone, first time poster so go easy on me. I hate to get rid of these but we can't run a 5X5.5 bolt pattern on Moby and 40x15.50's are just way too big for Rubicat. Being that they're just taking up space in the garage, I'm pricing them to sell. Like the title states, this is a complete set of 5 - 40x15.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers mounted on ATX Slab beadlock wheels with a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. The tires still have tread that measures 1/2" as you can see in the pic below. The bead lock rings do have rock rash, have been cleaned up, painted yellow and now have some new rash but are otherwise in good condition. These are available for PICK-UP ONLY. If you're in SoCal and can wait a bit, I might be able to bring them down with me the next time I head down there. They can be yours for just $975.

View attachment 243844

View attachment 243845

View attachment 243846

View attachment 243847

View attachment 243848

View attachment 243849
Sure you won't throw them on a pallet and drop them at fastenal for me lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I wish I could run these ... amazing deal Eddie. I hope someone with the proper set-up grabs them from you quick.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just imagine... this could be you :cool:

main.php

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
drools ....... . now theres a deal ..... wish i could run em but i really doubt that dirty 30 i got right now would last a hour no matter if i was trussed ,sleeveed or gusseted 2 times over ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

DERWOOD

If I lived closer or could get time off work I would be there tomorrow cash in hand ughh I need these but I live in Washington Eddie your killin me with that price ... ;(

Sent from my XT1650 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom