4th July Thread

K.D.C.H

We are headed up to Ouray Co tonight and will be coming home on the 10th. Big festivities for the 4th, Fireworks,Jeep Parade and a light em up night time Jeep parade. 3 days of hard core wheeling in Montrose!:rock: I can't wait, I will post some pics of the parade.:beer:

Damn, sounds like a lot of fun. Please post up pics of the whole trip

Jk909

Myself and about 5 other family members all take our boats out of long beach to watch the firework show off of the Queen Mary. We usually fish before the show and have fresh sushi and grilled fish for dinner. Here's a taste of last weekend ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435630557.526168.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well don't really have much plans other than working at the farm delivering produce on 4th July. :eek:
The only plans that are set in stone is carrying my wife out for a nice dinner place that we haven't been too since our 1st year together on July 3rd cause that is my only day off so making the best of it. :thumb:

Harley74

Doing Indian Shores, FL vacation for the 4th. The wife, son and 2 dogs drove the jeep from Louisville.

Attachments

• 1435636328095.jpg
    1435636328095.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 104

REKLESS-RED

I plan on heading up to the cabin for the 4th! Do a little light wheeling on the trails up in the national forest and then to the lake to enjoy the sun, family, and fireworks.

Havoc40

I'll be down on the boat. Typically we have all our friends/family over for a cookout and drinks during the day. Our cities fireworks are launched in the river leading to Lake Erie...they park the barges right behind us :D

IMG_1373.jpg

RDE2ROK

We are on our way! Looks like the jeep is pushing the RV, :doh: I don't think I'll get many looks going down the road!:cheesy: image.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Norcal/tahoe road trip! First stop Camp WAL! well, that's after several gas stops. Lol

Attachments

• 1435695203115.jpg
    1435695203115.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 83

jesse3638

Hooked
I plan on heading up to the cabin for the 4th! Do a little light wheeling on the trails up in the national forest and then to the lake to enjoy the sun, family, and fireworks.

What part of WI are you in? I know its not the 4th but I'm traveling to WI on the 13th and will be there from the 15th to the 23rd. I'll be staying in my family's 75+yo cottage on Spread Eagle (Florence, WI). Its the last year it'll remain in its current state its going to have to be torn down and rebuilt...:grayno:

Norcal/tahoe road trip! First stop Camp WAL! well, that's after several gas stops. Lol

I'll be in Truckee from the 2nd to 5th. If your not busy maybe we could meet up. I understand there is a local brewery there and my girlfriend and I would like to try it out. I'll make sure to pack my Wayalife shirts so you can pick me out..haha

bkac

Caught the Bug
What part of WI are you in? I know its not the 4th but I'm traveling to WI on the 13th and will be there from the 15th to the 23rd. I'll be staying in my family's 75+yo cottage on Spread Eagle (Florence, WI). Its the last year it'll remain in its current state its going to have to be torn down and rebuilt...:grayno:

I'll be in Truckee from the 2nd to 5th. If your not busy maybe we could meet up. I understand there is a local brewery there and my girlfriend and I would like to try it out. I'll make sure to pack my Wayalife shirts so you can pick me out..haha

I'll let you know! Might be back through during the weekend

Top Bottom