4th July Thread

REKLESS-RED

What part of WI are you in? I know its not the 4th but I'm traveling to WI on the 13th and will be there from the 15th to the 23rd. I'll be staying in my family's 75+yo cottage on Spread Eagle (Florence, WI). Its the last year it'll remain in its current state its going to have to be torn down and rebuilt...:grayno:

I live and work in Eau Claire WI but the Cabin is up north of Hayward WI, pretty much the western part of the state. Florence is on the north eastern part of the state, several hours (3) away, you will be only about an hour or so from Mole Lake WI which has some pretty good wheelin.

Torn down and rebuilt sound pretty sad but sometimes new is nicer! We just re-did our cabin, tore it down to the foundation and rebuilt, its a much nicer place now, but we also didnt have a nice 75+ year old cottage with a lot of heritage.

jesse3638

Hooked
What part of WI are you in? I know its not the 4th but I'm traveling to WI on the 13th and will be there from the 15th to the 23rd. I'll be staying in my family's 75+yo cottage on Spread Eagle (Florence, WI). Its the last year it'll remain in its current state its going to have to be torn down and rebuilt...:grayno:

I live and work in Eau Claire WI but the Cabin is up north of Hayward WI, pretty much the western part of the state. Florence is on the north eastern part of the state, several hours (3) away, you will be only about an hour or so from Mole Lake WI which has some pretty good wheelin.

Torn down and rebuilt sound pretty sad but sometimes new is nicer! We just re-did our cabin, tore it down to the foundation and rebuilt, its a much nicer place now, but we also didnt have a nice 75+ year old cottage with a lot of heritage.

Oh cool unfortunately 2 adults and 4 kids won't fit in a JKU and the plans to borrow an RV and trailer the Jeep fell through so were having to resort to renting a Dodge Caravan...haha. Yeah it'll be sad but a new place will be really nice. The family friend who purchased it from my grandma is planning on rebuilding it with similar features and salvaging any old building materials she can to be used in the rebuilding of it. So though it'll be completely new it'll still have a little bit of the old heritage within it. Also were all still going to be welcome to use it and visit anytime.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
No big plans, staying home relaxing drinking firestone beer, swimming in my new pool, oh did I say drinking beer!!๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ this will be my first full weekend home will no work for over two years so excited!!! I for got what it's like to be home on a week end, and not having to travel for work!!!๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

MTG

Caught the Bug
No big plans, staying home relaxing drinking firestone beer, swimming in my new pool, oh did I say drinking beer!!๏บ๏บ๏บ this will be my first full weekend home will no work for over two years so excited!!! I for got what it's like to be home on a week end, and not having to travel for work!!!๏ป๏ป๏ป๏˜œ๏˜œ๏˜œ๏บ๏บ๏บ๏˜„๏˜„๏˜„

:worthless:

Pics of the pool.

Johnlmt33

View from the front seat of the PA Memorial at Gettysburg while touring the battlefields on the 152nd anniversary of the battle.

Attachments

• 1435973105670.jpg
    1435973105670.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom