5,000 and Counting!!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the success of this forum for sure! It is a great place and fun to hang out on and learn! :thumb:

Now the next goal is 10,000 unless your going to let GCM2 set your goals. :cheesy:

:beer::beer:

GCM 2

...... unless your going to let GCM2 set your goals. :cheesy:

:beer::beer:

Special, one time, limited offer for the first 50 posters :eek: Let me set goals for YOU! For $12.99, I will set a very unachievable goal and include a second very unachievable goal for free.....all YOU do is pay seperate shipping and handling :shock: Moderators are standing by to accept your posts. Again, this is a special, one time, limited offer for the first 50 posters.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Special, one time, limited offer for the first 50 posters :eek: Let me set goals for YOU! For $12.99, I will set a very unachievable goal and include a second very unachievable goal for free.....all YOU do is pay seperate shipping and handling :shock: Moderators are standing by to accept your posts. Again, this is a special, one time, limited offer for the first 50 posters.

:cheesy::cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Welcome back Greg. I have to admit, no one but you can make me laugh from reading a post like you and your digital comedy. Haha!

MTG

Caught the Bug

It seems I've been buying at least one of everything that gets posted for sale to the site so you know I'm in! :thumb:

BTW are these EVO goals?

GCM 2

It seems I've been buying at least one of everything that gets posted for sale to the site so you know I'm in! :thumb:

BTW are these EVO goals?

I'm sorry poster, you are not one of the first 50 posters. But feel free to keep posting ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm sorry poster, you are not one of the first 50 posters. But feel free to keep posting ;)

A limitation to the first 50 posters is a ridiculous requirement!

What am I supposed to do? Sit at my work computer with wayalife open on one of my screens for 8-10 hours a day? :cheesy:

Last edited:

Hightower

Greg just so I understand you are going to send me $14:shock: (I rounded up because you yanks are getting rid of the penny :synister: and then added a $1 because 13 is unlucky number:yup:) every time i make 50 posts? No more going to Africa for work for me I will be working from home... :bowdown::bowdown: :thumb::thumb:

You rock:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

PS I will ask my account if this is taxable income for me and if its a tax deduction for you.

PPSS Eddie Congrats brother that rocks but Cindy just emailed me asking to stop posting so you can finish cooking the steaks on bbq (Please insert Australian accent where applicable):thumb::thumb:

Hightower

Sweet on no more Dark Continent trips, unfortunately I cannot say the same. Lots of never ending work for me ;(

Greg if you’re not going to be paying $ 14 bucks per 50 I'd better get my Yellow fever vaccination. lol:cheesy:

GCM 2

Greg if you’re not going to be paying $ 14 bucks per 50 I'd better get my Yellow fever vaccination. lol:cheesy:

Awwww, I'm sorry poster but apparently the lawyers have informed me that the offer is not valid for Canadians or citizens of Madagascar Look like you will be needing that yellow fever vaccination. :doh:

Last edited:

GCM 2

A limitation to the first 50 posters is a ridiculous requirement!

What am I supposed to do? Sit at my work computer with wayalife open on one of my screens for 8-10 hours a day? :cheesy:

Haha! That is funny....I guess you want a free EVO tailgate trail table to ;)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Awwww, I'm sorry poster but apparently the lawyers have informed me that the offer is not valid for Canadians or citizens of Madagascar Look like you will be needing that yellow fever vaccination. :doh:

Did the lawyers say whether the offer is valid to lawyers?

GCM 2

Did the lawyers say whether the offer is valid to lawyers?

That goes without saying! :rock: a lawyer is going to get him some offers one way or another. It's part of the quid pro quo system of lawyering and stuff.

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug

I'd like to order a dozen please. You will accept currency from the country of Parker Brothers. Correct?

Hightower

lololololollol. :doh: Racist! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Oh man, I just got caught up on this thread and I am literally in tears :cheesy: :clap2:

Top Bottom