A Dirt Head's JK

Looks like a great time!

Cool t-Shirt.
View attachment 404699
Haha thanks! It's from a patriotic clothing brand called Allegiance (as it clearly implies) and is pretty popular all over North County San Diego believe it or not. They make damn good jackets and shirts too, fitting true to size and being very comfortable. I'm almost always wearing their stuff - when I'm not wearing Jeep related clothing or anything Vans lol.

Edit: Just looked this up out of curiosity and found that they're based in San Diego! Everything's made here as well. 🇺🇸

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Haha thanks! It's from a patriotic clothing brand called Allegiance (as it clearly implies) and is pretty popular all over North County San Diego believe it or not. They make damn good jackets and shirts too, fitting true to size and being very comfortable. I'm almost always wearing their stuff - when I'm not wearing Jeep related clothing or anything Vans lol.

Edit: Just looked this up out of curiosity and found that they're based in San Diego!
They should send some to Gavin.

They should send some to Gavin.
Unfortunately I don’t think he’d understand words such as “allegiance,” “patriotic,” and “faith” as inscribed on their clothing even though they’re core values of a united society. 😕

Great pics! You gotta frame that of you two in the cave- very cool shot.
Now that’s not a bad idea right there!!! Would be a perfect gift for her birthday next week… You’re the man Mike! 🙌🤣

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Thanks Ray! 🍻
Now it’s time to start posting alcohol drinks daily. Although would be hard to compete with @AZVAJKU lol 😂 would be interesting to hear your take on different beers and whiskeys as you try them…I know when I turned 21 took me a bit to like IPAs lol the old forum and now Wayalife taught me many things haha 😆 hard to believe that was 11 years ago. Time flies after your 21.

Now it’s time to start posting alcohol drinks daily. Although would be hard to compete with @AZVAJKU lol 😂 would be interesting to hear your take on different beers and whiskeys as you try them…I know when I turned 21 took me a bit to like IPAs lol the old forum and now Wayalife taught me many things haha 😆 hard to believe that was 11 years ago. Time flies after your 21.
I know right? I can finally contribute to the Suds of the day, Whiskey of the Day, and Cocktail Hour threads 🤪

TrailHunter

Hooked
Happy Birthday! Enjoy it while you can. After this, it’s house repairs, kids, minivans, Thanksgiving at the in-laws, hair loss and finally, grey hoodies, plaid shorts, knee length black support hose and Birkenstocks.

Never forget- The older you get, the better you were.
Pretty accurate, but look at the bright side… the older you get, the less you Give a Fuck. 🖕🏽 And every year you start realizing the actual Goal in Life: Living in a Van, down by the River. 🤙🏽

Here’s some pics from my birthday run! Made it a point to stop by some areas I haven’t explored too much of, or not in a long time anyway.

Airing down and entering Canyon Sin Nombre
View attachment 404667

Getting into it…
View attachment 404668

This trail was a fun little detour, little technical but not so much that a stock Jeep couldn’t do it (y)
View attachment 404669

I feel like every time I come here, a new boulder has fallen off the cliff side!
View attachment 404670

Overlooking the badlands
View attachment 404671

We hiked nearly a mile up to check out the wind caves - this was also my first time up here, and it offered a killer view!
View attachment 404673

Of course, Brianna insisted on getting a picture. Lol
View attachment 404676

Making our way back west.
View attachment 404674

The weather was on the warmer side but got chilly fast as the sun went down and we traversed further into the canyons.
View attachment 404675

This was a great conclusion to the desert season down here and I’m glad we decided to make one more trip out here on a whim for my birthday, but I REALLY can’t wait for cooler temps in the mountains soon enough 😎
View attachment 404672

Great looking jeep…makes me want to add a 2-door to the garage.

Top Bottom