A LITTLE LIFT for JET Li : EVO MFG 2.5" JL Boost Stage 4 w/Shock Extensions

The BAD Influence

Any thoughts yet regarding gear ratio for the 37s? Will 5.13 still be the recommended or will that change because of the new transmission?
Has AEV or others released a programmer to recalibrate for tires/gears?
He looks awesome by the way.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any thoughts yet regarding gear ratio for the 37s? Will 5.13 still be the recommended or will that change because of the new transmission?

With the new trans 5.13’s might be to high. Prob 4.88’s or the like will be better

JAGS

Hooked

There is no programmer yet. From what I've read, the new system is the same as the JK to just plug something in.

With the new trans 5.13’s might be to high. Prob 4.88’s or the like will be better

The new transmission is crazy punchy. No way I would see 5.13 being recommended. Maybe 4.88 or even 4.56.

This will be real interesting to see where the pros go and what the numbers look like.

RockingK

Looking good

Amazing results from a modest lift and 37’s. It was amazingly capable stock, now your underside, bumpers and license plate holder will up and out of the way, well until you pick a harder line. Curious to know how the 37’s and gear ratio are working? How much trimming will you need to do? I really like the LCOG. Looking forward to more picks and video. Jet Li is really looking good:rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone. We apologize for the hit and run post but we literally just finished the install the night before, took a pic, packed up and were on our way down to help EVO at the Mint 400. That being said, we're glad that you like what you see. :yup:

Wow! That looks amazing. If you get bored (funny, I know), here are some random measurements I took from my JKUR with 35's and a 2" spring lift. I love to see a comparison.

- 28 7/8” to the bottom of the driver side, lower front door hinge nut (the nut you remove to take off the door)
- 70 1/8” to the bottom of the rain gutter on the driver’s freedom panel right where it meets the rear part of the top rain gutter just above the B pillar
- 46” to the top of the driver’s side tail light housing.

I'll try to get you some measurements today.

That really looks sweet. I’m guessing you’re already out trying it out[emoji16]

Oh how I wish we were. Hope to get some testing in this week. :cool:

Damn that's 2.5 inches? That's a lot of clearance!

It helps that the Rubicon fenders on a JL sit higher than the Sport and Sahara's. :yup:

Looks really good. Funny thing is those do not look like 37s

They really don't. I think it's the 13.50 width :)

Looks great...looking forward to the install pics

Got pics and a video on everything coming soon. :yup:

You can now have a JL speedo calibrated at your dealership. We hope to do this sometime this week. As far as gearing goes, I have to say that with the new 8-speed auto, it may not really be necessary if you have 4.10 gears. So far, this setup feels a LOT better than our 2012 JK did with the same setup.

Amazing results from a modest lift and 37’s. It was amazingly capable stock, now your underside, bumpers and license plate holder will up and out of the way, well until you pick a harder line. Curious to know how the 37’s and gear ratio are working? How much trimming will you need to do? I really like the LCOG. Looking forward to more picks and video. Jet Li is really looking good:rock:

Hoping to do some flex tests today to see if everything clears and if not, what'll need to be addressed. Stay tuned. :cool:

Moose92YJ

It looks awesome. Great stance with the 37s, and I second the others. Pretty sweet that's all it takes to fit the 37s under there

Top Bottom