A thank you to my wayalife friends

bl17z90

It's things like this that make me sorry that i missed getting to meet you last week. I hope to wheel with you sometime in the future.

Part of my getting over my depression issues and hang-ups on how I think people view me is being able to talk about it.

Thank all of you for listening and for your support:beer: that means a lot to me.:cool:

Aeraun

Part of my getting over my depression issues and hang-ups on how I think people view me is being able to talk about it.

Thank all of you for listening and for your support:beer: that means a lot to me.:cool:

Thanks for being strong enough to share your story with us Nubs and I'm proud to be part of the same community as you.

Beyrgut

Everyone has good days and bad days, next time you're feeling down just come to the forums or this thread. I assure you, you will feel so much better, not just you Nubs, anyone, this is one fine community of good peeps.

Last edited:

Drayko88

Hey nubs. It was a sincere pleasure meeting you Saturday and Sunday. Talking to you I never would have known you were shy. I can tell you are an amazing person and am happy to call you a friend and i hope to see you on more trips so we can develop that friendship even more : ).

Lane87

you're the man nubs! It's always a pleasure to hang out with you! oh and I would be taking up GCM2's offer if I were you!

StrizzyChris

wow, great story! Also it takes some serious balls to talk about everything you just did, so congrats to you my friend!

Im glad you have found a form of brotherhood here that many of us have come to enjoy! I hope this place only brings you happiness, but just beware that any forum or anywhere online can cause heartache. It sounds like you have a great support group at home. Keep your support group close a broad, that way when/if one fails you always have another pillar to lean against.

fjatl

Life can be pretty shitty sometimes, but surrounding yourself with great people is the best way to go. Glad it's getting better and I look forward to getting to know you better myself!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Army_Vet

Banned
Again thank you to all that have helped me become a better person and accepting me for who I am and not what I am.:beer::cool::thumb:

Are you Kidding ME! I must say a GREAT and GRAND thank YOU!

This Just brought me to tears.... For a few seconds.... But we can talk about that later.... When I learned of your Handi-cAPIBLE Condition, and wheeled with you for that day, and then sat and pondered for a moment the hurdles you face and overcome everyday; You Sir! Taught me to quit being such a BITCH! and complaining about things I think are difficult. You have become an inspiration to me. You taught me humility. I thought I was tough. Not MMA tough, but tough, Until I met you and saw what you did, then pondered your day to day actions. I see how much I am not and strive to be more like you.
Im glad I met you; and happier that You were unsuccessful in certain endeavors that ultimately resulted in the ability for us to meet; I hope you never see that dark place again.
Im Glad to Know ya brother,

Mark
You got my number; dial it any time day or night...

Last edited:

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Are you Kidding ME! I must say a GREAT and GRAND thank YOU!

This Just brought me to tears.... For a few seconds.... But we can talk about that later.... When I learned of your Handi-cAPIBLE Condition, and wheeled with you for that day, and then sat and pondered for a moment the hurdles you face and overcome everyday; You Sir! Taught me to quit being such a BITCH! and complaining about things I think are difficult. You have become an inspiration to me. You taught me humility. I thought I was tough. Not MMA tough, but tough, Until I met you and saw what you did, then pondered your day to day actions. I see how much I am not and strive to be more like you.
Im glad I met you; and happier that You were unsuccessful in certain endeavors that ultimately resulted in the ability for us to meet; I hope you never see that dark place again.
Im Glad to Know ya brother,

Mark
You got my number; dial it any time day or night...

Yea we owe you the thanks nubs.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Nubs, all I can say is I'm glad you're here brother.
Sometimes life challenges us in ways that we are not prepared for. However, it's how we handle those challenges that defines us. The true character of a man can be determined by the simple admission that he just a man. I have been there. I took an oath 15 years ago to defend this nation, but 13 years ago I tool another as a Ranger. Rangers never leave a fallen comrade. So if you ever need a helping hand, or just need to vent, hit me up.
Tim,
Rangers Lead the Way!

Nubs......just that name alone says you are an awesome person. We have a lot to learn from you brother, you are the man! You can drive or co-drive my rig any day my friend. :rock:

Will most def take you up on that offer if I can make it out that way:rock:

Wow, this started as just a vent for me. Thank you all for the positive words. As things get turned around for me, I really hope I get the chance to wheel with all of you one day soon:D

TrailBear

You have a very inspirational story nubs, it sucks that your life was rough, but you were strong enough to push on and not let it get the best of you. You can use that strength now to get you through anything else life throws your way, it's sounds like you inspire everyone you have wheeled with from here, and it sounds like you should do whatever it takes to hold on to your girl, she's a keeper.

Wow, this started as just a vent for me. Thank you all for the positive words. As things get turned around for me, I really hope I get the chance to wheel with all of you one day soon:D

:like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like::like:

Top Bottom