A thank you to my wayalife friends

Simmons

Congrats on all this. Man more and more I read on this forum the more I like it. I'm new and all but there's no BS. We're all jeepers and have the same love and Passion. JEEPS

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
accepting me for who I am and not what I am

First off, great to hear that your in a good place in your life. As far as accepting you for who you are and not what you are, what you are is a Jeeper. That's all that matters to us, and its the common bond that we all share. See yourself for what you are, a great person who has persevered and found your home in the Jeeping community. Keep on Keeping on Brother!! :rock:

HornetJK

Nubbs, I'm not to far from you. Well have to do a meet and great. At the Turtle or Jimmy Cone. If you need help with our Jeep Hit me up.

dis_dis

Banned
Nubs, you are da man!
You are a true inspiration to me and a living testament that life is what you make of it. I feel privileged to have met you and wheeled with you.

Oh and your moonshine rocks :D

Make sure you bring some on the next trip :)

I am dis_dis and I approve this message! ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

phillypete

I visited many of the other jeep, jk, and general off roading websites before finding my way here. I spend 99% of my jeep/Internet time on here because I feel that this group holds themselves to a higher standards of humanity and compassion than the others.

Although the humor can often times come with a sharp edge, it is always in fun and received as well as it is given.

I think the driving force behind this is the way on Eddie and Cindy present their travels. Their videos seem to focus more on the amazing places their vehicles take them and the people they share those trips with than other videos YouTube.

Nub's you are obviously a blessed soul to have been where you have been and made it out the other side. I am so glad to hear that this site and off roading have had such a positive impact on your life. I hope to see you on the trails soon!

Tigrcky

late reply here but cpowill directed me to read this and wow i can related i have endured a tough life of discrimination because i am different then others, i am different like you but in a different way. so i have an idea of what you have dealt with and i will tell you you are not alone in this world. if you need anything you hit me up and ill do my damnedest to help you out!! rock on and keep tough!!!:beer::thumb:

David1tontj

Again with the late post because of cpowill, but I just read your biography and you sir are an awesome person!! Your attitude is the best it could be and I wish more people were as positive as you! I'm still laughing about your wrist tattoo and your performance mods! You are a clever man, and I hope to meet you and wheel with you one day!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Nubs, all I can say is it is wonderful that this forum can help a guy like you get to a better place. We all should take note of your positive attitude and outlook on life. You are a wonderful person and truly a positive influence to this forum :thumb:

JKWrang

My wife calls my personal phone my Wayalife phone and my work phone the bearer of bad news. Its a great place to be and everyone from Eddie to new guys (like me) are all so friendly.

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

cap

I'm so glad this thread resurfaced. Nubs, you are such an inspiration. And based on these responses, you might want to give serious consideration to publishing your story.

I'm so glad this thread resurfaced. Nubs, you are such an inspiration. And based on these responses, you might want to give serious consideration to publishing your story.

I have thought of that, but it took a lot from me to post part of my story to a few people on here. I couldn't imagine putting the whole story out there for everyone else.

Tackerdown

Banned
I have thought of that, but it took a lot from me to post part of my story to a few people on here. I couldn't imagine putting the whole story out there for everyone else.
Well even if you don't do anything with it at this time I'm sure putting it on paper would be good for the sole.

Top Bottom