A Walk Around RENNY - 1st Photos of our 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk

TheStick

I finally got a chance to check these out at the dealer and still, I really like them for what they are. My GF will be in the market in the next year or so for a new vehicle and this is on the list.

USMC Wrangler

I like a lot of the features. My favorite is the sliding center console. Hmm...get out the construction paper and fire up the welder! My JKU needs this! :yup:

CCH

Nice!

Great pics! That really seems like a very practical little vehicle. Not a rockcrawler, but it could go most places you'd want to go and not cost you a lot to get there. Love my JK and now that we have a trailer, I couldn't go smaller, but the practical side of me says that Renegade would cover most of my needs. Enjoy!

sweetwaterjk

good looking little vehicle! can't wait to see what the first round of mods will be and what size tires you are going to try and stuff under it :clap2:

Wardell

Thanks for sharing these pics. They do give a good impression of what this little Jeep is like.

My previous vehicle was a Mini Cooper, and at one point I had thought about trading it in for a Paceman or Countryman so I could have a car that was cloae in size and handled similarly but was a bit more capable. I happened to get a Countryman as a loaner from the dealer one day when I took the Cooper in for an oil change, and I decided it really wasn't worth trading in at the time. If the Renegade was out at the same time it definitely would have been worth cross shopping, and at least from the looks of Renny it probably would have won out. Even though I'm more than happy with my big JKU now, it would be interesting to take one of these for a drive to really compare it, since cars like the Mini are its main competition.

Gonna give this a bump.

I can't believe how much these little things have grown on me.

After a couple of months now how are you guys enjoying the Renegade? What kind of real world MPG are you getting?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Gonna give this a bump.

I can't believe how much these little things have grown on me.

After a couple of months now how are you guys enjoying the Renegade? What kind of real world MPG are you getting?

:cheesy: Crazy how that happens!!

Honestly, we love our Renegade. It's a lot of fun to drive and the creature comforts are a huge bonus. We're averaging about 24 MPG across the board on ours and get more on longer highway trips. If you're thinking about one, you really need to test drive one :yup:

sean.m.adams33

I love them and want one so bad. Can't convince the wife though. We rode in one and it's a lot more roomy than I expected! I'm not giving up.

thardy

Banned
The wife and I have discussed it, we both really like them, but the whole transmission issue has me nervous. I typically don't like to buy the first year of a new vehicle.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I love them and want one so bad. Can't convince the wife though. We rode in one and it's a lot more roomy than I expected! I'm not giving up.

When I was up in Carson City visiting Eddie and Cindy I rode in the back of the renegade and had lots of room. I was really surprised.

sean.m.adams33

When I was up in Carson City visiting Eddie and Cindy I rode in the back of the renegade and had lots of room. I was really surprised.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either! Just made me want it more. They didn't have any trail Hawks on the lot otherwise it would've been harder to pull me away.

Top Bottom