ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellback

As others have said, pursuing the Overlanding lifestyle and plan to add some weight to my daily driver.

Attachments

• 70510146107__714D46FF-8CE8-415B-B57E-D8CE618A802B.jpeg
    70510146107__714D46FF-8CE8-415B-B57E-D8CE618A802B.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 2

mrob907

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
thank you Accuair and Wayalife for the opportunity to win. if I were the luck one, I would put it to good work on my JT having fun on whatever surface I can find.

Attachments

• PXL_20230630_192452468.jpg
    PXL_20230630_192452468.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 0

Aust249

It’s been great seeing the Accuair system put through the paces over the last few months. It’s truly a do it all system. If I’m lucky enough to win, it’ll be put to good use giving my gladiator a new lease on life for all its miss adventures. And with the infinite adjustments the system is capable of, it’ll only enhance the ability of my jeep to take the family on many more adventures. IMG_9437.jpeg

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread. *UPDATE : Last chance to enter is 08/21/23 - winner will be announced on 08/23/23

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.

diablito

Hi I would like a chance to win this airlift. I had back surgery and I struggled getting in and out my Gladiator. It would a great benefit for me to enjoy my Jeep once again. Now I'll be able to go camping with my family. Thank you.

Jsouder53

Hooked
IMG_3419.jpeg With the new Gladiator, I figured this would be worth a shot! I will be daily driving the Jeep to and from Big Sky for work. Im planning to use it more than just work and would like to wheel and camp with it as well. I’ll have it up on 37’s sooner than later since my wife hates the stock look but loves the look of Gladiators on 37s. The adjustable ride height will be fantastic since winter tires only come in 35s but I’d love to have it on 37s in the summer.

diablito

Hi I'm interested in entering the giveaway of the Accuair. I had back surgery and had trouble getting in and out of my jeep. I'll like to win if any change, that would give me more time to travel and goin my family to camping trips. Ill give it a good use as we travel to various states. Thank you. Good luck to all.

Attachments

• 20230821_144625.jpg
    20230821_144625.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230821_144644.jpg
    20230821_144644.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 0

Rubclt

Wow, what a suspension, really like being able to level with a RTT. I am building three Jeeps, Red JT, Blue and White JLUR for cross country trip next year to product test these yet built Jeeps.
IMG_4038.jpeg

travish19

Thanks Wayalife and Accuair for this opportunity! I would really use this to help my daughter in/out of my Jeep as she needs assistance. I currently don't have a lift/suspension as it is more prohibitive for her needs. Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpeg
    IMG_0262.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Badboylopez

For me what I value most about THE ACCUAIR SUSPENSION is ability to lower the height of the suspension on a moment’s notice. I love that I’ll be able to lower the height when spending time with my Parents and In-Laws and making easier for them to get in out of my Jeep. Seeing them get embarrassed when I see them struggling to get in my Jeep is not a way to start a fun day of adventures. ACCUAIR can help us avoid those moments. We can all agreed none of need anymore reminders letting us know we’re not as young as we use to be
IMG_1707.jpeg

Renegade1

I’d like to have an ACCUAIR suspension on the Gladiator I’m getting, but here’s my current JK (which will be for sale in a few weeks):

Attachments

• IMG_1584.jpeg
    IMG_1584.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 2

spenat

i.php

RULES to WIN:

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread. *UPDATE : Last chance to enter is 08/21/23 - winner will be announced on 08/23/23

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Stock here, need a bit more lift for the trails. I also have a very low garage at work, so the idea of being able to park at work and raise the jeep for the weekend is ideal, thanks for the opportunity and love what you guys do

Attachments

• IMG_4459.jpg
    IMG_4459.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 1

Beav068

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

My Jeep was a consolation purchase after a young lady pulled out in front of me when I was riding my motorcycle to work. The resulting TBI and spinal damage have made this my best open air option and I drive this thing everywhere.

Living in Oregon we have to be able to handle slow crawling, mud, sand, snow, logging roads, high speed desert bombs, and transporting family members who are getting up there in years. This suspension would allow us to meet our obligations to the elders while still allowing us to have fun in between.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity!

Tim

Attachments

• Attach1971_20161022_235450.jpg
    Attach1971_20161022_235450.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 0

ScubaJim

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

ScubaJim

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Love your channel and would love the suspension package - I want to smooth out my ride and gain more control!!! See ya in the woods!

Attachments

• photo sep 23, 11 03 14 am.jpeg
    photo sep 23, 11 03 14 am.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 2

Charlie Chan

Even if I don't win (99.999% chance 😝), props and thanks to Accuair, Eddie and Cindy for throwing up the sweepstakes.

We (me, wife and 3 kids) use our 20007 JKU for overland and popup camper trips to Moab and other places here in Utah where we live.

Our JKU has a 2" leveling kit, 4.56 gears on manual trans and 35"s (yes, they fit and rarely rub with factory uncut fenders, as the HD JKU Rubi springs help a bit). Although fairly level when I tow my pop up, this Accuair system would be supreme for keeping it more level and safer, let alone allow my simple JKU to be a beast when we do trails and the occasional mild rock crawling where I need clearance.

Best of luck to everyone! IMG_20220731_152341.jpg

ruggedtable7611

Hi all!!

Below is Gronk the Gladiator. Unlike most Jeeps he’s a work truck not just a toy. I’m in construction and am constantly pushing the load capacity past what I probably should be. I think this system would be great for keeping everything as level as possible when pushing the limits.
Also my soon to be wife and I are going to be moving to Colorado soon. When that happens I plan to modify Gronk to be an overlanding machine and again think this system is perfect for that. Lastly my dog would love to be able to lower the back when he’s jumping in and out.

Love the videos and all you guys do!!!

SHHHWAY

Love my JK but are we ever really 'finished"? Of course not. With the passing of time comes new innovations and fact is, things just wear out giving us the perfect opportunity for an upgrade! My front shocks just blew so what better time than now to "ugrade"!!
Happy wheeling everyone! 1000010311.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom