ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

Eddie, that AccuAir system looks awesome…super impressed by the versatility illustrated in previous videos. The water demo was validating…we will be driving in melting snow in the bush for a while yet up here in BC’s interior. I would love to give that air system a go and show my 4buyin’ friends that air systems are legit! Thanks for running the contest.

Attachments

• 901DE67E-D639-41F2-A010-3DF22B2774AE.jpeg
    901DE67E-D639-41F2-A010-3DF22B2774AE.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 0

Zekken

Here is my Spacer Lift Sahara. This is my first car and I love it so much, I work a summer job to pay for all the parts and don't regret a single penny spent on it. You all don't lie when you say it is a Way of Life :)

It would be absolutely amazing to win the ACCUAIR kit and take the chance to install it and learn more about being an Automotive Technician. Not to mention have the coolest suspension that is offered on the JL.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 12.21.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 12.21.31 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

Pete392

We’d love to get the chance to add accuair to our Jeep family. I think this system would be fantastic on our 392. We’d love to bring it along to the rubicon trail. We too have had the jeep bug since we were kids. From out first
Date in my first jeep at 16 and now 33 years later, the wife and I are still jeepers.

Attachments

• 7F372FE8-38E6-4129-913B-9213820A73FD.jpeg
    7F372FE8-38E6-4129-913B-9213820A73FD.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 2

freshazf_jt

I've been wanting one of these suspension kits for a while now, this is awesome!

I've been wanting this suspension for a while now because living in Seattle you need practicality. What's more practical then having a trail rider that can be put on its bump stops to enter the city garages on 37" tires under 25mph. I think the Accuair lift would be the suspension to set my plans of turn my Gladiator into a 2dr over the top.

Attachments

• 20221103_183952.jpg
    20221103_183952.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 1

enasukowicz1

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
This is my 2007 Jeep JKU. She's an old girl with 380,000 miles. She is still running on the original engine, transmission, and driveline. I take really good care of her and only replace something to improve or enhance what's already there. I only pick the best parts. I want to win a new Accuair suspension system for my Jeep because it would significantly improve my vehicle's performance, comfort, and aesthetics. With Accuair's advanced technology and innovative design, my Jeep would be able to maintain a smooth ride over any terrain, while also providing superior handling and control. Additionally, the Accuair system would allow me to adjust the suspension settings to meet my specific needs and preferences, giving my a personalized driving experience. Winning this prize would be an exciting opportunity to upgrade my Jeep and enhance your overall driving experience.

Attachments

• 0730201146.jpg
    0730201146.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 2

Crucial

MVIMG_20190831_184038-01.jpg

since put about 100k on the Evo 3" Enforcer its a bit saggy in the rear ... and being on the eastern side of the US it would be nice to have the adjustability of air ride.

mcdavem

I’m really enjoying your YouTube channel and learning a lot about my 2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland and what I want to do with it. I am setting it up for overlanding with a focus mostly on exploring the western US. So far I have added a Yakima mid height bed rack, Smittybilt Tent, 33-inch All Terrain BFG KO2 tires, a 10,000lb Smittybilt winch, 2-1/2 inch Rough Country Lift (leveling) kit and a rugged ridge Venator bumper. I am interested in the airbag suspension to help ensure my Jeep stays level when loaded with my camping gear and mountain bike, to be able to still pull in my garage when I upgrade to bigger tires and a little more lift, and my poor wife would be able to get in with less struggle than she does now. LOL. Thanks for the great content!

Attachments

• 522E89AD-CD88-49C9-BE8A-77119351BE35.jpeg
    522E89AD-CD88-49C9-BE8A-77119351BE35.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Coldtoes

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity and long term review of the Accuair system!
I need a lift to manage the trails of CA while also still using my JT to pick my daughter up from school. The variable suspension sounds like a perfect fit.
~Kris

Attachments

• 5DC0593F-9A9F-4AAD-96AA-C7CE8F4FC486.jpeg
    5DC0593F-9A9F-4AAD-96AA-C7CE8F4FC486.jpeg
    470.8 KB · Views: 2

TheBrudwich

PXL_20230318_203753173.jpg

Long time lurker and first time poster. Thanks Eddie for this opportunity, as well as for all that I've learned from this forum and on youtube. Regeared this weekend to 5.13 paired with manual transmission and 37 AT's, but still running a 2" spacer lift until my youngest is a bit older. As much as I want coilovers and tons, the Accuair system is realistically what I should be running for the type of wheeling that I do (overland...), the kids carpool drop off line, and the loads I occasionally carry, so a big part of me hopes I win. 😂🍻

Last edited:

Jmos

IMG_1393.jpeg

Here's pic of our Jeep -- very sorry, normally MUCH dirtier :D

I'd willingly give up the "equipment tub" or other modifications (exhaust!!?) to get this system on our Jeep.

Because...
1) we sometimes have conditions that load us in the rear and it squats down -- lifting my front wheels a little an affecting traction there, and blinding oncoming cars until I re-adjust my lights. The auto leveling feature would solve this for us spectacularly!!!
2) ability to lower the Jeep for better mileage, would go a long way to helping our long trips!!
3) ability to raise the Jeep would be great for many of our adventures already that need about 2" lift -- and then I could still lower it for our garage again once we get home -- it is a very short garage!
4) we really want to try the J. Jamboree / Rubicon Trail, in 2025!!! And I'd rather have this system, for the versatility (as above) than just the usual 2.5" lift kit (Tereflex) -- leaving me about 1/2" to get under the garage door... (still working on that)
5) it's our daily-driver between adventures -- and this solves many of those issues as well -- giving us the best of ALL worlds.

It's a system that solves everything we dream of doing, and everywhere we dream of going with our Jeep.

Much appreciated; as always,
J.

Last edited:

GriMMoNsteR

This is Gremlin, a 2016 JKU Sahara, I have been waiting so patiently and hoping that the Accuair kit would come to the JK platform. I'm so excited for the chance to win a full kit. Nothing would be better than having the opportunity to explore more and enjoy being a jeep owner while making more memories of a lifetime. Thank you Eddie and Accuair.com. 20230318_094122.jpg

rsbrehm

This is my 2013 JK Rubicon. I bought it from the dealership with 36k miles and never plan to sell it. (It's paid off) The current suspension system was a Rubicon Express 3-4inch lift but the shocks are worn out and its time for an upgrade. Rubi is my day driver so It will be with normal driving and occasionally hauling of trailers. I am actually not feeling well this morning and called out sick so don't tell my boss... 1679312890641.jpeg

Last edited:

Gen2MadADV

I've been drooling over this lift system ever since it came out. It's the perfect system for my old butt and family to easily get in and out off when I plan to add 37's on my 2018 JLUR. This ACCUAIR system still blows my mind!

Attachments

• 20230116_115123.jpg
    20230116_115123.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 1

Shay1819

I really like this system, I want it to use so my suspension will keep me from bottoming out.

oh I almost forgot …… (1) ONE…. :)

Attachments

• 0CD92BE1-346D-4622-A723-3B7D7C98AD68.jpeg
    0CD92BE1-346D-4622-A723-3B7D7C98AD68.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 0

Lohkay

That is awesome! Winning this giveaway would really fast track my next project based on the gladiator! You see, I'm planning to a truck bed replacement camper for a gladiator, something that ties into the cab and pops open. I just recently acquired this gladiator for this purpose:

51294769075_743a55cdee_c.jpg

My plan is for something similar to this but on the gladiator platform which will give me more length:

jeepcamper.jpg

And the reason is that I've been all over north america in my current setup and even though I love it and it works flawlessly, I want the extra creature comfort of an insulated camper with heater while still keeping the offroad capabilities. The goal is to roam the rest of the world. Here's my current setup:
293039534_10158658918511615_9017629550936633763_n.jpg

So cheers to accuair for this opportunity and congratulations to whoever wins it!

RTinTenn

I looked on the Accuair site and apparently the system will not work with the 3.6 e-torque. Unless I am reading it wrong. Anyone else see anything different? Thank you and be safe!

Attachments

• 2022 High Tide JLU.jpg
    2022 High Tide JLU.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 2

areiger

This system looks Epic! I would love to try it out, I'm building a mild overlander setup and want to try out the load-carrying capacity and leveling when I add weight to the rear. JEEPJT.JPG

stevejberry

I'm looking to add a more interesting lift system to my 19 jeep rubicon jlu. I use it trail adventuring. Add me to the contestants

Attachments

• 20230311_115155.jpg
    20230311_115155.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 1

North_Coast_Cab

I love this set-up. We tow all over the Country off-roading and exploring and I have been looking for something better to manage the ride between exploring Yellowstone and Sand Hollow. Super cool design and can't wait to learn more about it.

IMG_6605.jpg

Jeep066

This is my 2014 JKU with almost 100k miles on it. Ive been through 3 different suspension systems and because this is a daily driver, I would love to find that perfect balance between on/off road.

IMG_2150.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpeg
    IMG_2149.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom