Acted like the TYPICAL WAY O LIFE JERK OFF

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You should apologize for your asshole response.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why not use technology to impose a minimum post requirement before being able to post in classifieds? I’ve seen this on a Mazda forum. For example, 100 posts. Would weed out a lot of these problems.

I’m sure the creators of this forum will take your thoughts under advisement, although they have been successful at running forums the way they see fit, for years...and the member was not called out by a moderator or administrator, but a regular member, FYI.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why not use technology to impose a minimum post requirement before being able to post in classifieds? I’ve seen this on a Mazda forum. For example, 100 posts. Would weed out a lot of these problems.

Because people just post random shit to get to that and are still not technically active or want to be part of the community. It’s been done and doesn’t work.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I’ve been browsing the tech sections and build threads for a year or so. Not reading the the classified rules, which I’ve already admitted to and apologized for in previous posts. Call it “convenient” if you like. I certainly didn’t join the site to stir up stuff intentionally but apparently some view it that way and choose to keep fueling the fire. I’ll admit my mistake once again and I’ll apologize publically again. That’s all I can do. Thank you for your judgement and lack of acceptance, sipafz.

I’ll point out the obvious fact that you’re still actively selling. You can use the edit function to fix that 🤯. Browsing for a year and never came across a flame out thread in regards to selling, buying or asking for freebies. I find that hard to believe, but that’s my opinion and I’m willing to give you the benefit of a doubt.

I have noticed one thing about the Wayalife community in my past year of “browsing”. Most of you are here to help out others however you can and provide useful comments, and awesome tutorials, etc. I’ve gained knowledge from many of you. Others seem to be here to fuel the drama and make it tough for others.

I’m not here to fuel drama. I just call a spade a spade, nothing more, nothing less So before you judge me, take a look at my contributions.

longarmwj

You’re the typical response I’ve come to know oh so well on this forum. Tough guy with a keyboard. Whatever. Reflects on you bud, not me.

If you hate the forum so much why are you still commenting??? Seems like if you have so much distain for the forum you’d be inclined not to come back.

As for the OP, glad to see somebody step up and admit when they’ve done wrong. As far as I’m concerned, you’re more than welcome here.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
You’re the typical response I’ve come to know oh so well on this forum. Tough guy with a keyboard. Whatever. Reflects on you bud, not me.

I’m still here. Just browsing and watching the show.

I also see you’re a road and mountain biker. Interesting.

Seems like you’re working yourself up to a meltdown. Don’t forget to go full retard.

jesse3638

Hooked
OMG, even tho my profile says I'm a newbie since 2016 I've been on more than one of Eddie's forums since 2013, and I use the WAL app, for some reason it won't allow me to see the rules, I've learned them by hanging out and watching. I'm for giving the guy a break, he owned up, apologized and imho doesn't deserve to be publicly flogged for a "human" error. Anyone who hasn't made a mistake in their life needs to not mingle here with those of us who have. Welcome to WAL, enjoy that Jeep and here's a wave[emoji112] from Florida!

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Once the OP took responsibility for their actions it was nothing but welcomes. All comments were directed to the "You should apologize" post.
Seems like you’re working yourself up to a meltdown. Don’t forget to go full retard.

Que the "Now I know what everyone was talking about" comment.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ibis9999

Listen bud I have no reason to “meltdown”. This doesn’t get under my skin. If some of the regular big mouths on this forum want to chime in feel free. It’s common here to see the same old redneck responses. But I’ll have a little fun with you.

WJCO

Meme King

You're the typical response of someone who has an agenda. JohninNC actually did appear to have a sincere apology and yes we all make mistakes. Yet here you are trying to beat up Trainwreck to apologize. He has no need to apologize, as already stated, he values this community and was just sticking up for it. The soliciting sign was ignored and Trainwreck called him on it. Simple as that.

-Regular Big Mouth

Last edited:

ibis9999

You're the typical response of someone who has an agenda. JohninNC actually did appear to have a sincere apology and yes we all make mistakes. Yet here you are trying to beat up Trainwreck to apologize. He has no need to apologize, as already stated, he values this community and was just sticking up for it. The soliciting sigh was ignored and Trainwreck called him on it. Simple as that.

Called him on it??!! Ha!!! He acted like the TYPICAL WAY O LIFE JERK OFF and attacked a newbie for not following the rules. A simple mistake by the OP and first response was to cut him off at the knees. He only “ apologized” because the OP made him look like the asshole he is with his grownup, courteous response. The the bottom line is your bullshit rant is again TYPICAL of the same old twenty member group that runs this shit show you refer to as a forum. WAVE FROM REALITY [emoji112][emoji112]

Top Bottom