Acted like the TYPICAL WAY O LIFE JERK OFF

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Called him on it??!! Ha!!! He acted like the TYPICAL WAY O LIFE JERK OFF and attacked a newbie for not following the rules. A simple mistake by the OP and first response was to cut him off at the knees. He only “ apologized” because the OP made him look like the asshole he is with his grownup, courteous response. The the bottom line is your bullshit rant is again TYPICAL of the same old twenty member group that runs this shit show you refer to as a forum. WAVE FROM REALITY [emoji112][emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

See I knew I could count on you. Thanks bud [emoji106]

Now fuck off

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Called him on it??!! Ha!!! He acted like the TYPICAL WAY O LIFE JERK OFF and attacked a newbie for not following the rules. A simple mistake by the OP and first response was to cut him off at the knees. He only “ apologized” because the OP made him look like the asshole he is with his grownup, courteous response. The the bottom line is your bullshit rant is again TYPICAL of the same old twenty member group that runs this shit show you refer to as a forum. WAVE FROM REALITY [emoji112][emoji112]

Hold up... I never apologized. I have nothing to apologize for..

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like it’s that time of the month again. Ibis, you don’t need to stick around, but if you do, these might help.

IMG_4681.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Who’s the real asshole in this train wreck? I guess we found out.

Top Bottom