AD ART's Stretched 2-door JK

PGH08JK

Hey all, as a follower of Wayalife on Instagram, I saw a pic of Andrew's stretched 2 door from the JKX, was curious if anyone had any more pics of it, or if there is a thread! Thanks all!

miguel250r

1381103257813.jpg
Only pic I have from a bigger pic I zoomed in n cropped

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

CJ THAT WENT JK

His rig is sweet. It sits at the perfect height too. The coilover system in the rear through the tub is pretty freakin sweet too. He drives this thing like a race car though. He would always come up fast on the trail and drift around corners everytime he got a chance.:yup: Sick build.

His rig is sweet. It sits at the perfect height too. The coilover system in the rear through the tub is pretty freakin sweet too. He drives this thing like a race car though. He would always come up fast on the trail and drift around corners everytime he got a chance.:yup: Sick build.

That's how I drive my jeep! Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I got pics and will post some up. His JK is probably the single nicest stretched 2-door I have seen yet. Of course, it was inspired by Vengeance, just taken to the next level. Looks way badass with the Genright tire carrier too.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some pics from the start of the JKX:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

I got a chance to ride in it on the trail on the JKX and man does it ride nice!! :thumb:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
That rig is just straight up badass......front, back, and side. Stance is perfect......lift and width is dead on.....definitely a sweet ride!

Last edited:

PGH08JK

Thanks so much for those pictures! That thing is sick as hell!! Do we know the specs on it? 37's or 40's? Driveline and how long of stretch? I would have loved to see this thing in person, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction Eddie!:rock:

bl17z90

Thanks so much for those pictures! That thing is sick as hell!! Do we know the specs on it? 37's or 40's? Driveline and how long of stretch? I would have loved to see this thing in person, and thanks for pointing me in the right direction Eddie!:rock:

You can tell that those trail grapplers are 40's because they are the koh spec ones which are only offered in 40x13.5x17. You know they are the k spec by the separation of the sidewall lugs from the tire tread itself. Compare it to the truck lite jk's tires next to it which are 37's

Sent from my phone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom