Aftermarket product paint jobs...

Rusty

I know I was just joking about it. :yup:

:drinks: For futur reference if I'm ever in your state we need to get a beer... lol As I'm in the usa for a couple of months every time i cross a jeep I'm hoping to see a Wayalife sticker..

Rusty

You need a couple more stickers on your JEEP.

Oh by the way it's a jeep not a truck.

:cheesy: sorry...

For the stickers I don't really mind.. it's like a cheap scratch prevention on the trails... not that it needs scratch prevention.. they are just trail wounds :D and also because my jeep is generally parked in front of the local 4 wheel parts it helps them sell.. so she's used as a marketing tool... while I'm away.

Also I have since changed the Toyo, for Nitto... and added RCV and Dynatrac, everything thats written on the jeep has a part somewhere on the jeep.

BTW for the fenders.... I know it's extremely ugly but had to do something as the Slabs with Nitto's stick out about 4-5" from the factory flares.. and here to be legal need full coverage. Still thinking of what i want to do as a more permanent solution... as I don't want 15" flares on the side of my jeep in the trail...

Also I talked with my friend in question because I noticed today, that his pro rock housing was the same (all rusted) and mine still looks new... So I asked him and even though he washed his jeep.. It's his own fault.. :naw: he didn't bring his jeep to "Rust Check" before winter... :grayno:

JKbrick

It's hard to tell sarcasme and stuff online in plain text, they'll probably chime in eventually... lol With those Sexy evo welds and nice clean cuts kinda hard to miss.. :cool:

Thats good to hear, I would love to move down south west.. but.. the wife... :doh: :cheesy:

Hey Rusty, I apologize for making you think I was accusing you of having those fake sliders, I too have EVO products on my Jeep. And also by commenting on the irony of your screen name. I in no way meant any disrespect, I was just trying to be funny

Jiffy05

:drinks: For futur reference if I'm ever in your state we need to get a beer... lol As I'm in the usa for a couple of months every time i cross a jeep I'm hoping to see a Wayalife sticker..

I'm always game to get beer. :beer:

Rusty

Hey Rusty, I apologize for making you think I was accusing you of having those fake sliders, I too have EVO products on my Jeep. And also by commenting on the irony of your screen name. I in no way meant any disrespect, I was just trying to be funny

I'm slow... lol I never even though of that... long night at work... :shock::cheesy:

Sorry

Top Bottom