Ah, that's how this place got it's reputation huh

WJCO

Meme King
If a 2x2 sticker on my rig is such a problem for you or anyone else, I told you to talk to a lawyer. Or boot me, I don't care honestly.

So it's all good if someone comes in to your house and takes 20 bucks or so, no big deal if it's theft, it's only 20 bucks. I get it. ' Lol. '

Everyone here tried to be cool about it while informing you at the same time. What happens from here is up to you.

JAGS

Hooked
So it's all good if someone comes in to your house and takes 20 bucks or so, no big deal if it's theft, it's only 20 bucks. I get it. ' Lol. '

Everyone here tried to be cool about it while informing you at the same time. What happens from here is up to you.

You're a fucking idiot.

Now the guy's gonna see what happens when you respond like an ass to the good cop. "Lol."

I gave him enough rope, right. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I'm sure he would love to let you fuck his gf, I mean what's the difference it's already been used by the previous guy.

Dana

This could have gone a lot differently with just a bit of empathy. A simple " that sucks" " had I known then.. " etc. Instead of coming off like an asshat " get a lawyer" blah blah.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Doesn't care that he is shitting in Eddie's backyard, but would "be pissed" if FedEx didn't delivery his seat covers. I've read enough to know what type of person he is. :crazyeyes:

Amick218

Banned
Aw, you guys get so butt hurt. I have plenty of poser pictures from Arizona.

Btw, the sticker is from a group out of Phoenix and it wasn't paid for.

I respect Eddie and what he's built through the years...but Jesus Christ it's a 2" sticker.

Attachments

• 1460059188803.jpg
    1460059188803.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 378
  • 1460059199000.jpg
    1460059199000.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 376

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I respect Eddie and what he's built through the years...but Jesus Christ it's a 2" sticker.

What's the name of the group out of Phoenix ?

Trail JK

You're confused Aprick218, no one is butt hurt here. We just like to call it as we see it.

JAGS

Hooked
You've learned to accept 2" your whole life, of coarse it's no big deal to you. I mean, you've got a whole group supporting the 2".

We're not butt hurt, just looking out for a friend. There is a big difference. But clearly you are infatuated with excusing your 2" you can't tell the difference.

Dana

IMO... It's not the sticker that riled people up. During one of the explanation post he even said " no ones holding your hand over the fire." It was your responses (like a complete ass) and lack of empathy towards Eddie and the copyright infringement issue as a whole.

JAGS

Hooked
Ah, that's how this place got it's reputation huh.

"Butt hurt, get a lawyer, boot me, this place...." Blah blah blah.

You're just a fucking a troll who didn't really want to become part of the family. Why don't you just go back under the bridge you came out from.

Amick218

Banned
"Butt hurt, get a lawyer, boot me, this place...." Blah blah blah.

You're just a fucking a troll who didn't really want to become part of the family. Why don't you just go back under the bridge you came out from.

Actually, I came in with good intentions, but you had to have a power trip. I knew I wouldn't want to stick around here eventually, just didn't think it'd happen so fast.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Actually, I came in with good intentions, but you had to have a power trip. I knew I wouldn't want to stick around here eventually, just didn't think it'd happen so fast.

You going to answer my question on which club is stealing a copyright logo ?

Top Bottom