All in on Nitto

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I’ve known Nittos were a good tire brand for some time. But they’re not the only good tire and I’ve learned a lot since joining the Jeep community here back in 2016. I’ve run BFGs and Mastercraft (less expensive Coopers if you’re on a budget) primarily since I’ve owned Jeeps. I was happy with both but when I got my 392 I wanted something that looked great and would be awesome on the asphalt but decent on mild trails, so I went with Recon Grapplers. The performance of these led me to try out Ridge Grapplers on my little work beater Jeep Liberty. They have been amazing in all conditions and have improved the look of my Liberty exponentially. That led me to replace my worn out KM3s on my Gladiator with 37” Ridge Grapplers. I’m really happy with the performance of these tires and I think they’re also an incredible value as they’re not the most expensive options and I think they outperform other comparable brands especially for the $$. 6407926D-7A09-46F2-B10A-3B4869DAF700.jpeg 2388F031-3290-46BC-A276-6A9461DD43B3.jpeg 3C3A8157-BEF0-4B60-93DC-9F3441188EAE.jpeg

We currently have and have always had BFG All Terrains on our TJ since it was new, however since trying out Mud Terrains when I got my JK, I went with the Trail Grapplers and am never going back! Best all around tire as far as Mud Terrains go in my opinion, and my JK is my daily driver. Nearly 30k miles on them now and at about half tread all around.

duktrx

Sharp-looking fleet.

Any experience with winter conditions? I have enjoyed the insane mileage I have gotten out of my KO2s and they have been a good all-season off-road tire. I am looking at going to Nitto in the late fall, want a little more aggressive but still good daily.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Sharp-looking fleet.

Any experience with winter conditions? I have enjoyed the insane mileage I have gotten out of my KO2s and they have been a good all-season off-road tire. I am looking at going to Nitto in the late fall, want a little more aggressive but still good daily.
If you’re talking about snow, not yet no, and here in Delaware it’s a crapshoot the type of accumulation we’ll get. We could go 6-7 years and only get a few inches each year and then one year get 4-5’.

Discount Tire

Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 2-door JL. Photos taken today on an official test/shakedown trip. The tires felt smooth on the highway and not very loud at all.

View attachment 393389 View attachment 393390
Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my 2-door JL. Photos taken today on an official test/shakedown trip. The tires felt smooth on the highway and not very loud at all.

View attachment 393389 View attachment 393390
Great looking rig! Awesome wheel choice. The colors compliment each other well!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
After 4 years and 30k miles, my Cooper STT 37s were hard as a rock and noisy as hell. I replaced them with Nitto Trail Grappler 38X13.5R17. I've heard of tires that did not require balancing, and frankly I never believed it. That being said, there isn't a single weight on the Nittos. They're buttery smooth until I develop a slight vibration above 90 mph. 🫢 So far I'm very happy with my first set of Nittos.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find this on the sidewalls:

IMG_3835.jpeg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
After 4 years and 30k miles, my Cooper STT 37s were hard as a rock and noisy as hell. I replaced them with Nitto Trail Grappler 38X13.5R17. I've heard of tires that did not require balancing, and frankly I never believed it. That being said, there isn't a single weight on the Nittos. They're buttery smooth until I develop a slight vibration above 90 mph. 🫢 So far I'm very happy with my first set of Nittos.

View attachment 393493
Holy hell. This guy!

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 393493
Who's this?

SDHobbs

Lets see more pics! I'm also looking into 38 Trail Grapplers, would love to see how they look on your rig.

Top Bottom