All My Texas Neighbors

This was lastnight when we got to Roanoke to deliver. Pilot is 2 miles away and it took us over an hour to get there this morning. Got provisions and plan to sit it out until we can get rolling again. McDonalds at the Pilot is only serving burgers and nuggets because of short staff. 1386389348117.jpg 1386389364176.jpg 1386389379018.jpg

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

NTXRUBICON

This was lastnight when we got to Roanoke to deliver. Pilot is 2 miles away and it took us over an hour to get there this morning. Got provisions and plan to sit it out until we can get rolling again. McDonalds at the Pilot is only serving burgers and nuggets because of short staff. View attachment 59000 View attachment 59001 View attachment 59002

Be careful on the road I got out this morning to take my son to the doctor and it is bad out up north of down town thank god for 4wd and lockers!!

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

NTXRUBICON

This was lastnight when we got to Roanoke to deliver. Pilot is 2 miles away and it took us over an hour to get there this morning. Got provisions and plan to sit it out until we can get rolling again. McDonalds at the Pilot is only serving burgers and nuggets because of short staff. View attachment 59000 View attachment 59001 View attachment 59002

Hey who are you driving for??
If you need tires let me know I am a salesman for Goodyear commercial tire formerly known as "Wingfoot" in the DFW area.

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

DJKU09

Hey all!!! From in a little place we call EL PASO TEXAS!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shaka

Great town and close to Hidden Falls ORV.
Plenty of deer but they are small compared to mid-west and South Texas.

Jeepmaverick

Shaka, i shot one of the biggest 8 points of my life off the back part of his land, had someone take it from me...followed the blood trail onto a neighboring property and a big puddle of blood but no deer.

Shaka

Terrible. I would have spent all night looking with ya.
When we doing the Great Texas get together? I can't wait.

Top Bottom