All My Texas Neighbors

NTXRUBICON

Ok guys lets put our heads together and at least figure out the month we are going to do this and then we can try to figure out a date

I'm open for suggestions!

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

2012CrushJKU

Ok guys lets put our heads together and at least figure out the month we are going to do this and then we can try to figure out a date

I'm open for suggestions!

Hidden Falls in a nice park, and plenty of camping area. Never been to Bridgeport so no idea there.

CCTX50

Have never been to any of them so I'm open to all. I love the Hill Country area. I have a stock JKUR so that is what I would be wheeling.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepmaverick

Typical texans...someone posts something bout a deer and the big buck comes out haha. Damn good deer! Proud of us actually trying to find a meeting place :thumb:

LittleD-Tj

Both Bridgeport and Hidden Falls and really good parks. Hidden Falls is a little bigger and has better camping options. Been to both several times. For a really big group I would suggest HF or see if Bridgeport would do a private open for invite only.

NTXRUBICON

I know gilmer does group deals as well
But do not know on the camping on that one

NTXRUBICON

Hidden falls looks good and it seems to be a favorite amongst most of the guys

Hobolobo

Never been to HF. But im down for it. Im in a stock sport, any foreseeable problems with this? Maybe have a 2.5 bb at the time.

NTXRUBICON

I have trail map that I can post a link to in just a little bit it has difficulty ratings on it it looks like there is a little but for everyone there

Jackal01

Forgot to throw in Jeep pictures!!

Engineer Pass in CO summer 2012
DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

Angry Aussie

Then i am all over it. Bit of a drive tho, but it looks like itll be worth it.

It will be worth the drive especially if we can get a group of wayalifers to all meet out there one weekend. You can camp there if you don't wanna drive home the same day.

Top Bottom