All My Texas Neighbors

NTXRUBICON

Dang I'm going To miss that one

I think I'm heading to Bridgeport next weekend for the day trying to plan it out this week

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

13gecko

Hello from killeen tx, missed out on the hidden falls meet up I see. Hope to make one soon, it's a pretty nice place to wheel.

sent from phone to interwebz

2012CrushJKU

There's gonna be a huge gathering of jeeps tomorrow at hidden falls tomorrow. Sorry for late notice but if anyone is free the weather is supposed to be awesome. If anyone can make it let me know.

Awh dang I just saw this, maybe next time I can make it out with y'all.

2012CrushJKU

Dang I'm going To miss that one

I think I'm heading to Bridgeport next weekend for the day trying to plan it out this week

Myself and a friend are going to be out there the 18th with possibly a couple other jeeps. If that's the weekend your referring to? Would be sweet to get a good group together for a run.

Angry Aussie

Myself and a friend are going to be out there the 18th with possibly a couple other jeeps. If that's the weekend your referring to? Would be sweet to get a good group together for a run.

I'd be down to go out on the 18th. Just shoot me a pm about it as we get closer.

Angry Aussie

Everyone I'm so sorry for the super late notice about yesterday. It was a great turn out. I can't wait to get all of the wayalifers out there. If anyone ever wants to go shoot me a pm.

13gecko

I'd like to go to hidden falls sometime soon if yall don't me tagging along.

Angry Aussie

I'd like to go to hidden falls sometime soon if yall don't me tagging along.

I'm thinking of going on Thursday or would be down to go again this weekend. I don't really do the crazy hard trails out there but am always happy to have someone else to go with.

13gecko

Im down to do whatever trails you can do. We dont have to do anything huge brother. But I couldn't do anything until the 18th or 19th. I will be in the field for awhile unfortunately.

Angry Aussie

Im down to do whatever trails you can do. We dont have to do anything huge brother. But I couldn't do anything until the 18th or 19th. I will be in the field for awhile unfortunately.

If you wanna plan on the 18 or 19th I'm down. As of now I'm free that weekend. If anything changes I'll let you know.

HLKSMSH

I guess I qualify for this thread I will be getting stationed at Ft. Bliss in a few months I hear there are some fun trails out there.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 175

Angry Aussie

I just wanna check in and see if anyone is interested in doing some wheelin at hidden falls next weekend. Either day would work for me.

NTXRUBICON

Heading to Bridgeport this weekend on Sunday morning to do some end of the week relaxing. Might be a little muddy with all the rain today!

I will try to get some decent pics while I'm out

WHYTJK

Heading to Bridgeport this weekend on Sunday morning to do some end of the week relaxing. Might be a little muddy with all the rain today!

I will try to get some decent pics while I'm out

I'm going out there on Sunday too. Hopefully I'll be there around 11. If you want to run some trails together let me know. I'll pm you my number.

NTXRUBICON

I'm going out there on Sunday too. Hopefully I'll be there around 11. If you want to run some trails together let me know. I'll pm you my number.

Sounds good I will be there with a silver tj we should be there by 930

NTXRUBICON

Just got back from Bridgeport had a great time
Went into a fairly large mud hole and the cooling fan stopped working so we had to call the trip short a couple of hours due to engine over heating.
But we had a great time!
I will post some pics a little bit when I get them off wife's phone

WHYTJK

I think I saw your jeep at the main entrances when I was entering the park. You have a nice looking jeep. That sucks that your cooling fan quit on you.

Top Bottom