AllAmericanInfidel's JKU Build Thread -

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Interested to see how much lift you get out of your springs

Ill be sure to take some good measurements before and after. I plan on putting the lift on before the sliders and front bumper to see exactly how much lift I get without any aftermarket weight, then with everything on.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Bumper came in this evening! Pretty stoked! Trying to decide if I should try spray painting it or wait and use a sprayer at my buddies shop.
SAM_0888.jpg
SAM_0889.jpg
SAM_0890.jpg
SAM_0891.jpg
SAM_0894.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
De-Stickered Crystal and then slapped on some MERICA Swag!
SAM_0914.jpg

Finally a beautiful day here in Columbia so I let Crystal show off a little. Not completely topless, she's a tease!
SAM_0915.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Looks good brother! Lovin' those half doors too. Sorry I missed you I was up in da mountains with muh girls last weekend. Hope to see in person sometime.:thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Looks good brother! Lovin' those half doors too. Sorry I missed you I was up in da mountains with muh girls last weekend. Hope to see in person sometime.:thumb:

Thanks! I look forward to seeing you again. I should be up there again today or tomorrow, I ran out of paint yesterday. :doh: Hope you had fun up in the mountains. Get that cabin yet?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
thats a real nice front bumper, hard to find something that fits all your needs. also i was unsure about the evo rear fascia bumper, but after seeing more and more of them and how clean yours looks, i'm starting to think it might be the way to go! you think little cube lights like dually would fit on top for reverse lights?

Top Bottom