Alloy USA Axle Seals

longarmwj

I've got a bad driver side axle seal on the JK. It's leaking worse than a cheap hooker in an all you can bang brothel.

I've been eyeballing the Alloy USA replacements. Any input on the quality of these? Are there any out there that are better quality? If I gotta replace them I might as well upgrade them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are you referring to the outer seals they sell? If so, you really need to fix the inner seal first.

longarmwj

Are you referring to the outer seals they sell? If so, you really need to fix the inner seal first.

Correct, I plan on going with the synergy ones for the inner seals. I just saw the Alloy USA ones and figured if I'm in there might as well upgrade if it's a good quality part

E2do7

I just the AutoZone ones. It's not hard at all to do. Just a pain. And....don't break bolts lol [emoji16][emoji16] 1522766996547.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Correct, I plan on going with the synergy ones for the inner seals. I just saw the Alloy USA ones and figured if I'm in there might as well upgrade if it's a good quality part

I've run them in the past on both my TJ and my JK. They were nice and I don't recall having any problems with them. I haven't used them in years though.

Top Bottom