Aloha from Las Vegas

DrTiki

Hello from the 9th Island (Las Vegas). 🌴

I bought my 2013 Rubicon Unlimited as a special order as soon as the Rock Lobster color was available. It's not my favorite red but it was all that was available that year, but it has grown on me. Mine was the first jeep in that color option though around town.

For various reasons the jeep pretty much remained stock on the outside until just this past November. Where in the last few months I went to 35"s and 3 1/2 lift and most recently some Rock Slide Engineering power steps.

I'm now looking at supplementing the Co2 system with a 2over2 on board air system and replacing the stock bumpers, maybe even doing a rear seat delete and building out a custom platform.

It's amazing the rabbit hole you fall into once you get lifted. 🐇

Here's a recent pic of the jeep at Chicken Rock in Death Valley.
2022-03-19_11-43-05_344.jpg

The views are spectacular in Death Valley

2022-03-19_10-13-54_207.jpg

DrTiki

We did Lippincott, - We were told it was the Most difficult Road in the Park - I found it to be scenic and Easy. We also Visited the Lost Burro Mine and Camped at Ebehebe Talc Mine.
Great sites! We run up to Death Valley every year, every other year or so we go through Lippincott. At the beginning it was rough for my small tire Rubicon but Idid notice as time went on, people filled in the rougher spots and the trail got easier. We did it last year when I was still stock and I bottomed out once... maybe twice. It's still a great trail though!

IMG_0635.jpg

Top Bottom