And so it Begins... the 392

Okay, here's a shot of what they look like installed.
20240506194238-9aa4cf45.jpg

And, here are a few shots of what it looks like with a puncher that can make a hole .05 less than half an inch.
20240507104802-7d4c53f3.jpg

20240507104758-1a4b9db4.jpg

20240507104801-8f48d97b.jpg
barely profiles, nice 👍
Will be looking for the late summer report on the 3M tape.

Hi Eddie, after thumbing through all the posts, I didn’t notice any mention where you installed on-board air. Are planning to do anything different for your 392 in that regard, or will you go with a similar setup as your other JL?

Hi Eddie, after thumbing through all the posts, I didn’t notice any mention where you installed on-board air. Are planning to do anything different for your 392 in that regard, or will you go with a similar setup as your other JL?
Sorry, haven't had a chance to get air installed. I do have ideas, I just need to make time to make something. Hope to get to that soon.

Eddie, I read through good chunk of this. How’s the Mopar HD Tire carrier holding up? My 392 came with one installed, has spacer but I’m not reaching bump stops, having the same wheels you do, I’ll look up the energy suspension ones and hopefully that’ll at least squash against the tire. But curious how it’s been as whole.

Eddie, I read through good chunk of this. How’s the Mopar HD Tire carrier holding up? My 392 came with one installed, has spacer but I’m not reaching bump stops, having the same wheels you do, I’ll look up the energy suspension ones and hopefully that’ll at least squash against the tire. But curious how it’s been as whole.
So, mine has been holding up well but I did extend the bump stops so that they're pressing against the sidewall. I did install the Energy Suspension ones BUT THEN, installed the factory rubber ones on top of them. Essentially, I cut off the nipples, flipped them over and plugged them into the Energy ones.
20230503163825-ff868936.jpg

So, mine has been holding up well but I did extend the bump stops so that they're pressing against the sidewall. I did install the Energy Suspension ones BUT THEN, installed the factory rubber ones on top of them. Essentially, I cut off the nipples, flipped them over and plugged them into the Energy ones.
20230503163825-ff868936.jpg
Thanks for the feedback and pic!

Top Bottom