Angry Aussie's Build

WJCO

Meme King
I've gotten a little carried away order parts this week, but really excited to get everything on.

Already delivered

Poison syder rear tire carrier

Now the carrier, flares and rear fascia are going to powder coating on Friday.

Still waiting for my pro grips to show up.

Today I ordered

PSC system!!!!! So excited for this

New axle shafts for the front

Currie tie rod and drag link.

And considering ordering some king shocks since I decide to spend my coilover money on all this other stuff. Hopefully should have everything back and installed by mid week next week. I'll post up pics when I get it back.

Doesn't seem carried away at all. Have you been talking to a wife or girlfriend or something?

Angry Aussie

Ha ha, no I haven't sometime I just feel a little guilty ordering so much stuff sometimes. But it's all gonna make the rig stronger and limiting the chances of breaking something

Angry Aussie

Now I can't decide if I wanna go new king shocks, a warn winch(already have a quadratec but don't trust it), or king bump stops. Sadly I can't get all at once but can get one of these three things.

Suggestions anyone?

Exodus 4x4

Now I can't decide if I wanna go new king shocks, a warn winch(already have a quadratec but don't trust it), or king bump stops. Sadly I can't get all at once but can get one of these three things.

Suggestions anyone?

I vote winch. Zeon10S. Get a winch you can trust and then worry about shocks and bump stops.

Exodus 4x4

Funny you say that cause that's exactly what I was looking at!!

It's what I went with. If I ever get the stinger in for my 1/4 pounder I'll get it all mounted. I'd rather do it all at once. Might not be able to wait on it though since I'm heading back out to EDRA next month and could use the peace of mind of having a winch.

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453488010.991217.jpg

Pro grips are here!!!!

Today the flares, rear fascia and tire carrier came off and are getting powder coated.

Next week I should hopefully have everything back, pro grips, PSC and new axle shafts installed. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. I'll throw up some pictures when everything is done.

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454472590.532732.jpg
New Currie tie rod and drag link. These things are beefy.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454472626.351843.jpg
Ten factory front axle shafts

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454472683.657911.jpg
Pro grips are in as well! Man they are awesome. Should have gotten a long time ago.

PSC showed up today! It and everything from powder coating will go on next week when I get the time.

I'll post more pictures soon. These are just what I could take tonight. Hope everyone is doing well!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
ATTACH]185693[/ATTACH
New Currie tie rod and drag link. These things are beefy.

ATTACH]185694[/ATTACH
Ten factory front axle shafts

ATTACH]185695[/ATTACH
Pro grips are in as well! Man they are awesome. Should have gotten a long time ago.

PSC showed up today! It and everything from powder coating will go on next week when I get the time.

I'll post more pictures soon. These are just what I could take tonight. Hope everyone is doing well!

:thumb: Looking awesome sir!

Angry Aussie

That tie rod and drag link ends look huge!

They are man! It's insane. I was really impressed at how beefy they are when I picked it up last night. I love the peace of mind I get out having put them in. Sure paying for them sucked but seeing them on the rig knowing how much stronger they are than the stock ones makes it all worth it.

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455340727.105187.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455340748.639279.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455340760.003586.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455340770.455658.jpg

Got some things powder coated and finally got my PSC in. Wow what a difference just driving on the pavement, it take so much less effort to turn the wheel. Can't wait to see how it does at hidden falls tomorrow.
Terrible photos I know I'll take better ones tomorrow and post them up.

Angry Aussie

The powder coat came out good! Can't wait to see some better pics in the day light.

Thanks dude!! I'm sure most people won't like the fascia and d rings painted but I like the way it turned out and should look better when the powder coated tire carrier goes on next week.

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455896986.115973.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455896996.501156.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455897006.019257.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455897018.152546.jpg

Tire carrier on, frame trimmed and painted white to match the fascia and not stand out so much against the white fascia.

Got a sweet little project I'm working on for next week if all goes well it's gonna be sick. It's been something I've wanted to do for a long time that no one else has done yet that I have seen. I'm hope the evo fans will appreciate it. I'm sure some won't like it but that's cool, I think it's gonna look awesome if I can make it work.

Stay tuned...................

Angry Aussie

Wow! Didn’t realize it had been so long. Where does the time go!?!?

I am having trouble deciding on wether to do evo bolt on coilovers or to do new wheels and tires!?!

I probably have another 5,000 Miles left in my tires and I hate my non beadlock rims. So to do new tires and rims would cost just about the same as doing coilovers and I can’t decide what to do.

What would y’all do? Tires and wheels or coilovers? I’ll take any advice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdougherty81

Wow! Didn’t realize it had been so long. Where does the time go!?!?

I am having trouble deciding on wether to do evo bolt on coilovers or to do new wheels and tires!?!

I probably have another 5,000 Miles left in my tires and I hate my non beadlock rims. So to do new tires and rims would cost just about the same as doing coilovers and I can’t decide what to do.

What would y’all do? Tires and wheels or coilovers? I’ll take any advice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would say new wheels and tires 1st since you are going to need new tires. Or you could get new tires and do front Coilovers. I plan on doing Coilovers soon.

Sent from my LG-H872 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Whats up Ian!
You planning on going bigger axles any time soon? If you are, id say just buy new tires so you wouldnt have to rebuy wheels again. If not, then id say buy the new wheels/tires. Cause from what i remember, you need at least 3.75 BS to clear the C/O.

Top Bottom