Angry Aussie's Build

Angry Aussie

Whats up Ian!
You planning on going bigger axles any time soon? If you are, id say just buy new tires so you wouldnt have to rebuy wheels again. If not, then id say buy the new wheels/tires. Cause from what i remember, you need at least 3.75 BS to clear the C/O.

What’s up Nick! Hope all is well brother! I think I’m gonna do wheels, then tires then coilovers. Hopefully by the end of next year I’ll be ready for bigger axles!!

Looks like for Black Friday I may just be getting wheels for now, tire later and maybe CO for Christmas or sometime in January.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
What’s up Nick! Hope all is well brother! I think I’m gonna do wheels, then tires then coilovers. Hopefully by the end of next year I’ll be ready for bigger axles!!

Looks like for Black Friday I may just be getting wheels for now, tire later and maybe CO for Christmas or sometime in January.

Awe yes, solid plan!

Though, downside is new axles will likely mean new bolt patterns. Which is a major bummer.

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

Angry Aussie

Awe yes, solid plan!

Though, downside is new axles will likely mean new bolt patterns. Which is a major bummer.

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

So true. I did think about that, I would sell the wheels when I got new axles. I don’t think I would have much trouble selling them.

I haven’t done much to the Jeep in awhile and I’m getting excited about the future upgrades.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug

Likewise! I cant wait to see the new set up once the mods start rolling in again [emoji41]

Angry Aussie

IMG_8258.JPG
Got to take my friend Tre wheeling for his first time wheeling and he loved it! He now wants a Jeep.

IMG_8277.JPG
Got a chance to wheel with my cousin as well at Hidden Falls. As always it was a blast.

IMG_8261.JPG
IMG_8263.JPG

Angry Aussie

IMG_8635.JPG
IMG_8632.JPG

New rubber and new shoes! Gotta love new tires! Finally on beadlocks.

I know I’m missing a cap on the front wheel, it didn’t get put in with one of the wheels. But it’s on its way.

I’ve fallen way behind with this thread. I have a bunch of new goodies coming the next couple of months.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Top Bottom