Another windshield strike...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Irritating as fuck when someone on a forum cant read, and/or insists everything is about them specifically. :thumb: even worse when they start trying to put words into someone's post that were never there to being with. :crazyeyes:

You were directly quoting and replying my posts. I believe that warrants a response from ME.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Scrolls up for who quoted WHOM... :thinking: :naw:

Edit: try as hard as you might, it wont change reality. :shock:

Last edited:

Zevulin

Right? Simply try to explain that its fairly common for windshield chips and BAM! All of a sudden Im tailgating and need to "back off, slow down, chill out and enjoy the ride" [emoji848]. Whatever 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hear ya, just another example of someone thinking their banter is clever and repartee sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Replacing Jeep windshields is just a fact of life...they have a bad deflection angle (no, I'm not going to diagram the physics and math to support my theorem)...and it almost always is on the highway, not the trail. My Brute is on its third windshield...and I don't even drive it that much...but of course, I must be tailgating (wait, I only do that at football games)...

Id like to see if the film actually works...and how does it effect clarity & vision...

Zevulin

Replacing Jeep windshields is just a fact of life...they have a bad deflection angle (no, I'm not going to diagram the physics and math to support my theorem)...and it almost always is on the highway, not the trail. My Brute is on its third windshield...and I don't even drive it that much...but of course, I must be tailgating (wait, I only do that at football games)...

Id like to see if the film actually works...and how does it effect clarity & vision...

I’ll definitely report on it post install! [emoji631]

longarmwj

View attachment 298497
Slow day at the dealership today? [emoji631]

Well you see, due to the earth being flat, the rotational trajectory of said object is subject to the quantum faggot theory and multiple numerical equations that bring it ever so slightly down as soon as it comes into the Jeeps safe space, providing a perfect impact onto the windshield.

Zevulin

Well you see, due to the earth being flat, the rotational trajectory of said object is subject to the quantum faggot theory and multiple numerical equations that bring it ever so slightly down as soon as it comes into the Jeeps safe space, providing a perfect impact onto the windshield.

Super slow day at the stealership today? [emoji631]

TC1201JK

There’s some great charts and graphs on this thread. Here in Chicago our snow plow drivers have the ability to throw rock salt from 4 lanes over the size of golf balls. This is what chipped my windshield. Next day the crack started spreading across only 2 inches above the dash. I prayed to the jeep gods. All I asked for was could the crack please just go back down instead of up. It did, so that worked out, jeep gods really do exist.

AJBonomo

I dont remember the saying anything about "dicks" :eek:

Im not sure how "chips from the salt and gravel mixture the plows drop" are getting into the air, much less high enough to hit the windshield... must be magic :idontknow: But it sure isn't from the car in front of you, OBVIOUSLY ;)
Or maybe it is from oncoming traffic. Geez buddy...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Bustedback

Yeah, or you could just stop tailgating other drivers... rocks and road debris still abide to the laws of gravity... :dont_tell:

Just my opinion. :twocents:

:bleh:

I caught a rock from some asshole weed whacking a ditch on the opposite side of the road. Another time a garbage truck slung a rock at my windshield while going the opposite direction. The strangest windshield mishap was when a crow dropped a walnut right in front of me and it landed on my windshield at 75mph.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

Top Bottom