Another windshield strike...

Brute

Hooked
I caught a rock from some asshole weed whacking a ditch on the opposite side of the road. Another time a garbage truck slung a rock at my windshield while going the opposite direction. The strangest windshield mishap was when a crow dropped a walnut right in front of me and it landed on my windshield at 75mph.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

Ok...crow attacks are esoteric...I remember as a kid there was a stretch of road on the Jersey shore where seagulls learned to drop clams on the road to break them open...they accounted for more than one windshield fatality...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Or maybe it is from oncoming traffic. Geez buddy...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

9b3.png

loose the tampon, "Buddy" ... whoever the hell you are??? :idontknow:

I caught a rock from some asshole weed whacking a ditch on the opposite side of the road. Another time a garbage truck slung a rock at my windshield while going the opposite direction. The strangest windshield mishap was when a crow dropped a walnut right in front of me and it landed on my windshield at 75mph.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

Yup, that'll happen! :doh:

maybe you shouldn't have followed the weed wacker, OR the garbage truck so "dick-like, 2 cars length" close...

As for the crow, I got nothing, that one is just... for the birds.... :idontknow: :cheesy:

Last edited:

AJBonomo

View attachment 298848

loose the tampon, "Buddy" ... whoever the hell you are??? :idontknow:

Yup, that'll happen! :doh:

maybe you shouldn't have followed the weed wacker, OR the garbage truck so "dick-like, 2 cars length" close...

As for the crow, I got nothing, that one is just... for the birds.... :idontknow: :cheesy:
Wow what a jerk...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Wow what a jerk...

You're fucking joking right? :idontknow:

I think/hope he’s just having a bad day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm having a mighty fine day... :grayno: Not sure why every one of these newcomers are so sensitive... Must have missed the "safe space" disclosure on the thread... :thinking:

Joking aside, my sincere apologies to Mr. 3 posts in 5 months w/ no wave thread... :idontknow:

Last edited:

AJBonomo

You're fucking joking right? :idontknow:

I'm having a mighty fine day... :grayno: Not sure why every one of these newcomers are so sensitive... Must have missed the "safe space" disclosure on the thread... :thinking:

Joking aside, my sincere apologies to Mr. 3 posts in 5 months w/ no wave thread... :idontknow:
I'm not sure if you were trying to offend me, or women, or both, with your tampon comment. Maybe you are just ignorant and should be forgiven, but your demeanor doesn't point to caring about others, so you don't care if you offend and don't care to be forgiven. I'm member of a handful of forums and groups and Jeep clubs. Some, like this one, kept me lurking, and I only see posts via tapatalk, so I haven't taken the time to post a wave yet. The fact that I don't have 3000 posts doesn't make my perception of your childish behaviour any less valid. Either way, the 'conversation' is over from my end. *Wave*

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure if you were trying to offend me, or women, or both, with your tampon comment. Maybe you are just ignorant and should be forgiven, but your demeanor doesn't point to caring about others, so you don't care if you offend and don't care to be forgiven. I'm member of a handful of forums and groups and Jeep clubs. Some, like this one, kept me lurking, and I only see posts via tapatalk, so I haven't taken the time to post a wave yet. The fact that I don't have 3000 posts doesn't make my perception of your childish behaviour any less valid. Either way, the 'conversation' is over from my end. *Wave*

Wow, THAT is a stretch... :yawn37:

Cant take a joke, QUOTES specifically to voice own opinion, and STILL cant take a fucking joke. -> personally attack, arrogance, womanizer, ignorance, multiple other forums and jeep clubs, arbitrary assumptions, blah, blah, blah....

I guess all I can say is:

thank GOODNESS you're here!!! We can all sleep better at night knowing you will keep the sarcasm in check and take everything personally, :2thumbsup:

9l2gdWA.jpg

Last edited:

longarmwj

Image1523322308.614490.jpg

Trail JK

Thank God the ‘conversation’ is over. Did you forgive everyone that needed your forgiveness? Might be better if you hang out with your other honorable mentioned groups. [emoji1309]

AJBonomo

Thank God the ‘conversation’ is over. Did you forgive everyone that needed your forgiveness? Might be better if you hang out with your other honorable mentioned groups. [emoji1309]

I wasn't hurt by any of it. You missed the point. Guess that's your lot in life.

Top Bottom