Anvil 2 Door 'Send it'

thereich

Huh? :thinking:

Just saying the trend seems to be, it's all junk unless it's dynatrac and nitro TG seem to be the favorite. Not saying that either of them isn't the better choice, they just seem to be favorited a lot on this forum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The responses I expected :clap2: I suppose between Nitto TG and MTR/k 37's you'll almost all say Nitto :yup:

The response I was expecting :clap2: I suppose between first hand experience and what you're convinced you want, you'd ask everyone to "please hold" what they have personally seen so that you can just hear what you want to hear. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just saying the trend seems to be, it's all junk unless it's dynatrac and nitro TG seem to be the favorite. Not saying that either of them isn't the better choice, they just seem to be favorited a lot on this forum.

Companies like them are favored here because they have proven themselves to be, as you yourself have just said, "the better choice". Of course, when it comes to tires, I personally prefer Toyo over Nitto and currently, prefer Cooper over both but that's a moot point. If you want lesser quality in the products you buy for your Jeep, you'll find plenty of recommendations on other forums.

thereich

The response I was expecting :clap2: I suppose between first hand experience and what you're convinced you want, you'd ask everyone to "please hold" what they have personally seen so that you can just hear what you want to hear. :yup:

I said please hold because I've read your same response 20 times on everyone's build, like mine, when they clearly state they don't have the $20k to front for the axles. I understand that if I had X amount of dollars I would buy Dynatrac top dollar axles, but that is not my situation which I clearly stated. So I'm looking for something below that level but is still going to be stronger than factory. I know you, along with many others can build or have one hell of a jeep built. I'm not one of them. Now if everyone is going to jump on the arguement bandwagon, go ahead and I'll go back to doing my own thing. I'm putting this on Wayalife for the others that are similar to myself and want an alternative to the normal Dynatrac and Evo DTD blah blah blah. Yes I asked for opinions, but I thought my rough plan and guidelines were clear enough.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I said please hold because I've read your same response 20 times on everyone's build, like mine, when they clearly state they don't have the $20k to front for the axles. I understand that if I had X amount of dollars I would buy Dynatrac top dollar axles, but that is not my situation which I clearly stated. So I'm looking for something below that level but is still going to be stronger than factory. I know you, along with many others can build or have one hell of a jeep built. I'm not one of them. Now if everyone is going to jump on the arguement bandwagon, go ahead and I'll go back to doing my own thing. I'm putting this on Wayalife for the others that are similar to myself and want an alternative to the normal Dynatrac and Evo DTD blah blah blah. Yes I asked for opinions, but I thought my rough plan and guidelines were clear enough.

The Dynatrac "Hardcore" package is not $20K. Even the "Extreme" package isn't that much...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

$20k? Umm, you need to be shopping with another vendor. The Dynatrac Hardcore 60/60 Package costs LESS than a pair of UD60's. Their Elite XD60/PR80 Package only cost a bit over $16K. But hey, you can believe whatever it is you want to believe. I was simply trying to put some perspective on things in the hopes of helping you and others from making a mistake. Ultimately, it's your money and you should spend it on whatever it is you like.

WJCO

Meme King

So you're wanting to build a damn strong Jeep but are asking what the best piece of shit you can buy is to build it. Quality shit is hard to come by. The more corn and fiber in the diet, the stronger the shit will be and will hold together. Now if the builder is a regular at Taco Bell, it will just fall apart immediately upon execution. So keep all of that in mind.

With that being said, I'm not sure where your 20k figure came from. Dynatrac pricing right now is better than ever. I'm am pretty confident you can get 2 Dynatrac 60s for 12.5k: https://www.dynatrac.com/hard-core-prorock-60-60-axle-set.html

I now do apologize for not respecting your original post and have mentioned the forbidden word 'Dynatrac.'

EDIT: Ooops, I see the actual price was being disclosed to you as I was typing.

thereich

LOL!! Beat me to it.

I get it's not $20k but there's other things like wheels and such that will add to the price. If you guys want to keep taking up space on here you can message me or call me but making pages of arguments isn't what I would like people to have to scroll through if they would be at all interested in reading this.

rubiconrunner

I don't think we are giving you what you wanna hear.... if you want good quality, well that comes with a price.... if you're looking for ways around that... well that comes with a different price, hopefully not one you have to pay when you're out on a trail

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I get it's not $20k but there's other things like wheels and such that will add to the price. If you guys want to keep taking up space on here you can message me or call me but making pages of arguments isn't what I would like people to have to scroll through if they would be at all interested in reading this.

No, you don't get anything at all. If you read what I said, you'd understand that an XD60 and ProRock 80 doesn't even cost $20K and that's a FAR SUPERIOR setup. Again, a ProRock 60 front and rear costs LESS than a pair of Dana UD60's. But please, don't take my word for it, shop around and verify it for yourself.

Of course, if you're bent on spending MORE money for an inferior set of axles, by all means, please don't let me stand in your way. After all, you have things like wheels and such to buy. :naw:

WJCO

Meme King

You came here for info. You started this thread. Most people looking for quality axles would want to be saved from mistakes, obviously that's not you. So go buy your axles that you have your mind set on and we can all move on and let this thread die.

thereich

I don't think we are giving you what you wanna hear.... if you want good quality, well that comes with a price.... if you're looking for ways around that... well that comes with a different price, hopefully not one you have to pay when you're out on a trail

I understand that. I know Dynatrac is quality and I'm considering their ultimate 44 for the front. I'll just end the axle chat with saying I'm gonna spend some more time planning and saving, with less time on the forums. :thumb: thank you all

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, you're right about that imaginary $20k price tag. Here's a screen shot that proves it. :naw:

hardcore.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I understand that. I know Dynatrac is quality and I'm considering their ultimate 44 for the front. I'll just end the axle chat with saying I'm gonna spend some more time planning and saving, with less time on the forums. :thumb: thank you all

Right, because god forbid we recommend products that you yourself agree is "better" and provide you with ACCURATE information about how much things really cost and can actually save you money. :naw:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

You're upset because you have to change your wheel's bolt pattern? You do know that the J8 D60 is a 5x5.5 bolt pattern right?

rubiconrunner

I don't get it. I told him I personally swapped out my UD44 for a Dynatrac to better handle my 37s and I'm "favoriting" the dynatrac? well if you put a UD44 next to a Dynatrac 44, the choice is obvious why dynatrac wins. Not bashing the UD44 but I just felt that it wasn't going to fare as well with 37s. And decided to get money out of it while I still can....

Top Bottom