any home brewers here?

trailraider

beer.jpg

My favorite is the honey browns. I have a buddy with hives that supplies my honey. depending on the hive it changes the flavor profile. but they are soooo good.

this is the last batch of honey i just brewed.

edit. sorry about the side view.

Brute

Hooked
We had a friend of ours many years ago that turned his home brewing interest into becoming the brewmaster at a startup craft beer business here in Honolulu...I dropped by one day to pick up a keg for a party...they had several taps coming out of a wall for free tasting...which included the employees. There were a couple sofas in this room, which had a couple employees sleeping on them; apparently not a good business model...they closed within a year

TrailHunter

Hooked
We had a friend of ours many years ago that turned his home brewing interest into becoming the brewmaster at a startup craft beer business here in Honolulu...I dropped by one day to pick up a keg for a party...they had several taps coming out of a wall for free tasting...which included the employees. There were a couple sofas in this room, which had a couple employees sleeping on them; apparently not a good business model...they closed within a year

Lol.. that’s funny shit. A few years back we did some work at a local startup craft beer company... remodeling in the warehouse... building a bar, tables, benches, a deck and various other things... During those months we were there I learned how complicated and expensive that business is... There is a science behind everything they did. Huge Machinery, tanks, plumbing, bottling etc.... the logistics of it all was impressive to say the least. The owner works her ass off along side a team of brewmasters and have since expanded 3 warehouse over... I see their beer everywhere now... restaurants, stores, sporting events... I never order any though because I’m not into craft beer... just give me a Bud Light. Lol

How am I just now finding this tread?

I've been homebrewing for about 12 years now. I've brewed a few times collaborating with local breweries. I love it. Anyone in my area (NorthWest Missouri) reach out to me. I normally have 4 or 5 brews on tap.

Top Bottom