any NHL fans out there?

MobyJR

Pshhh no hawks. WINGS BABY ALL THE WAY. Lol. I kno it's unlikely. But. Still gotta root for the home team. -Ryan from Michigan

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is an interesting playoffs this year for sure! Makes it exciting

Sent from my iPhone

rtguy1

that was a solid series to say the least

Oh he'll yeah. Major props to the sharks. It could have easily gone either way. I think the final score of the series was like 14-10. Really low scoring. Thorntons play in game 7 was poor, and may have cost the series. Plus losing Torres changed things up too. The home ice came into play as you know. Regardless it was an entertaining physical grind of a series. Can't wait for Saturday for game 1 with the Blackhawks. :beer:

rtguy1

That game 7 last night almost took a nasty turn after that Chicago goal was taken away. What a crazy call that was.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh he'll yeah. Major props to the sharks. It could have easily gone either way. I think the final score of the series was like 14-10. Really low scoring. Thorntons play in game 7 was poor, and may have cost the series. Plus losing Torres changed things up too. The home ice came into play as you know. Regardless it was an entertaining physical grind of a series. Can't wait for Saturday for game 1 with the Blackhawks. :beer:

yea thornton wasnt on his game. the sharks losing blew my prediction of them wining the cup this year. yea home ice does help just that little bit to keep your team pushing and want to win the game.

so put your loyalties to the kings aside for a second....... who is going to win the series? hawks or kings?

rtguy1

yea thornton wasnt on his game. the sharks losing blew my prediction of them wining the cup this year. yea home ice does help just that little bit to keep your team pushing and want to win the game.

so put your loyalties to the kings aside for a second....... who is going to win the series? hawks or kings?

You know...it's a tough call. The hawks seem to have really found their game. They are on a roll. If the kings can keep the forechecking going and stop the hawks from entering the zone with speed, and quick keeps playing like he has been they will pull it off. If not, the hawks will take it especially if Toews takes the reigns and leads the team. His pretty best up right about now...lol I'm excited to see the game play though. Whomever wins, it should be an entertaining series. What do think?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You know...it's a tough call. The hawks seem to have really found their game. They are on a roll. If the kings can keep the forechecking going and stop the hawks from entering the zone with speed, and quick keeps playing like he has been they will pull it off. If not, the hawks will take it especially if Toews takes the reigns and leads the team. His pretty best up right about now...lol I'm excited to see the game play though. Whomever wins, it should be an entertaining series. What do think?

i agree its really tough to call. it really can go either way. i think the hawks will pull it out in 7 because of guys like Kane and Toews who will keep the momentum moving and have the endurance to push a high paced series. if quick stands on his head like i know he is capable of doig it will come down to it being a very low scoring, hard fought series.

Dman

HAWKS.....might even go 7 games but anyone who likes hockey is excited to see this series.

Two "differently built" teams and both are really good.....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app!

Top Bottom