any NHL fans out there?

Dman

That game 7 last night almost took a nasty turn after that Chicago goal was taken away. What a crazy call that was.

Terrible call but it is what it is. I'm a Blackhawks fan (and was loosing my mind last night) but you have to keep the call (no matter how bad) after its made.

I'm still confused as to why SAAD also ended up in the box????

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app!

been a GREAT series so far!!! WOuld have liked to see my Kings there again, but Chicago is/was the better team. That being said, GO BRUINS!!!

silverbackjk

Bruins fan here so excited to see this franchise get there shit together. When I was a kid they were awful. So I am so excited in the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

Kings fan here, I was at the game when Gretzky got his 802 goal. Can't believe Crawford outplayed Quick! Nothing like a good Hockey game.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dman

HAWKS

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372175636.909749.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app so yep....I have a cool smartphone!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
HAWKS

View attachment 36765

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app so yep....I have a cool smartphone!

haha thats a good one!

yes congrats to the hawks on there cup win. that was a crazy game last night. the bruins dominated the first and almost all of the second. this just shows the hawks were the better team to fight thru all that pressure

Bacon

holy hell, what a finish to that game last night!! great game. sooo glad to see the Bruins lose. Chara was on the ice for 10 of the last 12 goals against. Awesome. Just friggin awesome. :thumb: God I hate the Bruins.

Clark Griswold

Wingnut for life.. Can't wait to see them play some old rivalries from the Eastern Conference, namely the Maple Laughs...

Attachments

• 1st mod.jpg
    1st mod.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom