Anybody else into RC rock crawling ?

Ldogg

Your welcome. Axial makes quality stuff and lots of aftermarket support. If you want a dedicated rc crawling forum, check out rccrawler.com. It's just as addictive as the real thing though.... :)

Ldogg

Yup could be. If you just buy a ready to run your looking at about $400 or so before you get a decent battery. You don't have to mod the thing and its pretty capable out of the box with some free tweaks. All these were pre jeep for me, but they have take a back seat to my new hobby.

Ldogg

It's pretty sweet. The first jk I built was the two door with a proline body, then the unlimited's with a toy car hard body. The axial rig is great because of the bumpers and fenders standard and their aftermarket support is crazy.

LetsGoMuddin

Not a Jeep, but I built an r/c Toyota Pickup a while ago. Now I'm saving for a real Jeep!
DSC_3446.JPG

DSC_3427.JPG

DSC_3421.JPG

newtdog

Not a Jeep, but I built an r/c Toyota Pickup a while ago. Now I'm saving for a real Jeep!
DSC_3446.JPG

DSC_3427.JPG

DSC_3421.JPG

Pretty sweet! I like the arm hanging out! Sometimes when I look through the r/c magazines, I have to do a double take because some of them look so real.

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

LetsGoMuddin

Pretty sweet! I like the arm hanging out! Sometimes when I look through the r/c magazines, I have to do a double take because some of them look so real.

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

Thanks! The steering wheel also turns, thanks to a micro servo under the dash board! The only problem is that it turns the opposite direction that the wheels are turning.... I guess its a Toyota problem, you wouldn't understand. I still don't....:cheesy:

TheDuff

Thanks! The steering wheel also turns, thanks to a micro servo under the dash board! The only problem is that it turns the opposite direction that the wheels are turning.... I guess its a Toyota problem, you wouldn't understand. I still don't....:cheesy:

Should be able to just swap 2 of the wire positions to correct that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

1BAMFR

RPPHobby.com is one of the best places to buy on the web. They have the best customer service around, and lots of parts for crawlers.

I have a few.... dozen rigs myself.... :)

My Axial SCX10 JKUR with currie axles, OMF Wheels, and a ton of other mods.
null-31.jpg

null-30.jpg

null-38.jpg

null-39.jpg

null-37.jpg

Axial Wraith
ad738388.jpg

6452b75c.jpg

0b93720a.jpg

other JKUR's the red one was built from the ground up.
68aec0f1.jpg

e440214a.jpg

e38eb671.jpg

JK10.jpg

JK1.jpg

JK14.jpg

JK3.jpg

JK7.jpg

2 door JKR
0417e47d.jpg

3ed902a0.jpg

0c5ab416.jpg

These are freaking SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ldogg

Hahahaha! I am waiting for the new poison spyder one to arrive next week. :) I already have a bunch of goodies for it. It was the last rc I will most likely buy for a while with my new rubi in the garage. Gotta get my priorities straight and all. :)

1BAMFR

Hahahaha! I am waiting for the new poison spyder one to arrive next week. :) I already have a bunch of goodies for it. It was the last rc I will most likely buy for a while with my new rubi in the garage. Gotta get my priorities straight and all. :)

I hear ya! If you ever sell any of your collection shoot me a PM, im always buyin/selling these things!

Top Bottom