Anyone else getting blown to bits today?

shortyokc

I'm sure we will get blown around this weekend in Oklahoma City . They are calling for winter weather and possible tornadoes from what models show. it wouldn't be the 1st time we had tornadoes in December. I really need to move with our stupid weather and now earthquakes all the time.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
This so called "Pineapple Express" is arriving in our neck of the woods Sat. night and Sunday. The forecast thinks it'll have lost much of its punch by then. Only 4-8in. of snow at our elevation of 8,000ft.:D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks awesome, I'll be making a trip up there soon, heading up there the day after Christmas

Well, with any luck, we'll get a few more storms in just like this before then to help make it a winter wonderland for you. :yup:

shortyokc

awesome, as expected tornado sirens going off in okc, reports of 3 funnel clouds and 1 tornado. does mother nature know its DECEMBER... my wife is freaking out from the last tornado that hit in 2013 that we barely got away from.

awesome, as expected tornado sirens going off in okc, reports of 3 funnel clouds and 1 tornado. does mother nature know its DECEMBER... my wife is freaking out from the last tornado that hit in 2013 that we barely got away from.

I know the feeling. We just missed El Reno by about ten minutes. There's nothing quite as gut turning as seeing someone's whole house and life possessions scattered over a two mile stretch of freeway, truly a sight I will never forget.

shortyokc

It missed us by a mile last time and rode it out in a friends shelter, spent a lot of time helping friends and family rebuild and clean up and lost a few friends that day. My brother in law had stuff fall on their shelter and had to outrun a f5 in his jeep and actually got lifted off the road with his family in it. Luckily today occurrences were in un populated areas.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Send that snow to Wolf Creek, CO. Headin there after Christmas for some skiing. They are FEET behind average this year. They did have 8" of new snow earlier today.

And get rid of the tornadoes in Oklahoma. I grew up 45 minutes south of OKC. We will be home for Christmas before heading on to CO. I miss being 30 minutes from a ski slope in Albuquerque. I have always wanted to check out the Tahoe area.

Top Bottom