Anyone have experience with these? D44 High steer knuckles...

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Any thing painted Orange is Cool ... That's a fact ..
The part looks great !!standard high steer stuff that has been used for years is always good to bring to the current model year.
As with anything Alway be carful of how much good money you put on something week or that you are going to out grow,
At some point a 60 would be cost effective . It especial makes sense if you never put any money in you 30 or 44 . I know because I see theses customers and there buyers remorse on a daily basic .

At a certain point my little Girl was spending so much on her EZ bake oven mixes ,I had her just start using the Big oven and it was cheaper and tasted better.

Valid points, Mel. I went with the a built up PR44 Unlimited last year through ORE. I wish I went with the 60. :doh:

Valid points, Mel. I went with the a built up PR44 Unlimited last year through ORE. I wish I went with the 60. :doh:

its funny as a shop when ever we recommend a 60 we are looked at like we are Over selling... No we are trying to get you the correct equipment.

https://artecindustries.3dcartstores.com/High-Steer_c_136.html

I'd love to get my tie rod up higher.... with D44's you are generally stuck, this looks like a solid solution. I just got off the phone with them and it sounds like a solid solution. They offer a new trackbar mount that would need to be welded on, but accounts for the rise in the draglink.

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this particular solution?

Here is a pic of the D44 knuckle.
View attachment 17322

For the Record we will sell you all brands and install

https://artecindustries.3dcartstores.com/High-Steer_c_136.html

I'd love to get my tie rod up higher.... with D44's you are generally stuck, this looks like a solid solution. I just got off the phone with them and it sounds like a solid solution. They offer a new trackbar mount that would need to be welded on, but accounts for the rise in the draglink.

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this particular solution?

Here is a pic of the D44 knuckle.
View attachment 17322

LOL this is Old shit.....6 holes this is for old school 44s like 60-80 bronco,chevy and so on. the JK uses a 3 bolt uni-bearing, different brakes and ball joints,:yawn37:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
its funny as a shop when ever we recommend a 60 we are looked at like we are Over selling... No we are trying to get you the correct equipment.

That wasn't the case with me. :) I had the 60 on the work order, but later removed it to not have to rebuy wheels. :doh: Yea, dumb, I know.

Top Bottom