Anyone have the LOD Destroyer Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier?

GraniteCrystal

New washers ready to go. These kind of issues drive me crazy. No reason this should be happening but glad it's not setting me back too much.

IMG_20170218_152625.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Another note. Here is a screen shot from the video showing which holes to drill out to 1/2"

Screenshot_20170218-164123.png

That's incorrect. Thankfully the holes were already at 1/2" or I'd be really pissed right now. They should have highlighted the two center holes.

Here is another screenshot from later in the video showing him attach the chain plate on the two center holes. It's not possible to attach it to the two holes highlighted in the initial pic.

Screenshot_20170218-164318-768x432.png

Rubicon310

I'm a little concerned about the metal on metal contact the latch plate and the striker plate make. After running my tire carrier for just one week, I've noticed some wearing down of the metal bar. Is this something I should be worried about? I've noticed the new bumpers do not make the metal to metal contact and now come with a white plastic type of bushing that makes contact with this plate. Suggestions? I might contact LoD and ask them to sell me the white new puck. IMG_8614.jpg IMG_8615.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I'm a little concerned about the metal on metal contact the latch plate and the striker plate make. After running my tire carrier for just one week, I've noticed some wearing down of the metal bar. Is this something I should be worried about? I've noticed the new bumpers do not make the metal to metal contact and now come with a white plastic type of bushing that makes contact with this plate. Suggestions? I might contact LoD and ask them to sell me the white new puck. View attachment 244771 View attachment 244772

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I bet they'd send you the new white plastic part for free

Top Bottom